Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Music for sex on poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Drigger
on Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 02:54

Drigger said on Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 02:54...

Evening all.

I'm trying to plan an intense session with poppers and edm music. Any suggestions for my playlist?

PJ said on Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 20:31...

Kraftwerk? That's the only one I know! I guess Eurythmics doesn't fit into that category.

>intense session

Don't over do it, Drigger. There are nicer things than poppers that can enhance your experience.

Drigger said on Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 23:25...

Suggestions for "nicer things"? Thanks for the suggestion

Suck Pig said on Tue, 13 Oct 2020 at 02:23...

Faderhead is nice. Combichrist.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Tue, 13 Oct 2020 at 20:21...

PJ might be thinking of chamomile tea, some scented candles, cushions, and the cool breeze from the ocean? Where is Swiss Tony :-) I like electronic music... so reading with interest.

Billy Crystal said on Tue, 13 Oct 2020 at 20:26...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ImRyPymRAM

SWISS TONY said on Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 12:48...

Cushions with tassels and glitter maybe, light music like Mantovani. I love Moon River, or a nice bit of original Ska (the beat is somewhat hypnotic and resembles the motion of steam engine slowly climb a steep incline)

Scatter flower petals on your mating nest (if on a COVID budget check out local areas where there may be discarded flowers, pick and dry) Always compliment your lover, offer a Campari and soda or Babycham, caress the hair, nibble the ear lobe, and gently insert a exploratory digit in the nether regions. A platter of delicacies - ham, cheese, roast vegetables, boiled eggs and a cucumber, arranged in a suggestive manner, is recommended.

In 2020 body shaving is essential, as is personal hygiene. I suggest a manly scent with hints of cedar or pine. Fresh and virile is key. If your body is less than perfect - try a kimono, and dime the lights, during foreplay. You need to get the engine running before hitting the Autobahn.

Music is a final touch, like the icing on a cake. Without the finesse of gallantry, and an ambience conducive to relaxation, you may as well put on The Wombles theme tune or Fox News.

I wish you luck. Kate Bush was a great beauty in her day, and her ballads are worth considering. How about Mike Oldfield's Tubular Balls?

You do not need poppers to have a wonderful life-enhancing time with your lover(s). If indulging in verbal: I advise against using offensive or profane language.

Chamomile tea is a diuretic, only advisable if you wish to be interrupted in flagrant delicto, or indulge in debauchery of an unspeakable nature.

KP said on Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 20:22...

Royksopp

Anonymous said on Tue, 20 Oct 2020 at 13:11...

Same to you, KP.

KP said on Fri, 23 Oct 2020 at 20:45...

To Anonymous , Royksopp What else is there ? 😈😈😈

Guttrunks said on Sun, 25 Oct 2020 at 10:21...

>>>>>Chamomile tea

Indeed, Sir! That most abominable of vices! It is my contention that this practice originated in Scandinavia. The sauna being another example where a venue, ostensibly being created for cleanliness and health, became a place for mutual pollution and moral outrage. The practice of beating others with birch branches; can you explain to me how this can be of benefit to the human body? I think not! It defiles both the recipient with the weals of infamy, and also that party wielding the birch on the delicate, muscular, and milky skin of the Nordic blonde.

It is a modern phenomenon, unheard of in the erotic lexicon of The Ancients. One does not read of Achilles retiring to his tent with Patroclus and proceeding to empty his bladder. Why-so? Is modern man more morally degenerate? I suggest in my paper "The Heinous Debaucheries of Our Modern Age" that the ablution revolution (particularly installing hot water showers in homes) led to all manner of kinky shenanigans.

Lone onanism can be achieved in a bathtub, but it is not ideal as the genitals are submerged. It is also very difficult to achieve satisfactory union with another party without incurring injury. The shower allows free range to outrage public morals in an area with a locked door. Further, the hot jets of water will undoubtedly have suggested this "golden" idea to a polluted mind. It is obvious, to even the most junior of students studying human dereliction, that the warm water will clean away, not only the diabolical fluids from the body of the recipient, but also all evidence of this shameful turpitude. Not so a mattress, that will not only stain, but retain the malevolent odor of waste, chastising the participants of the debauch via two senses.

My paper also examines certain "shower attachments" intended for domestic enemas.

I contend that after the first shower was installed in 1954, the rot started.

Many of societies current ills begin with a modern invention.

PJ said on Sun, 25 Oct 2020 at 14:52...

Blah! <ignores> shame you derail nice interesting threads! I was not thinking of tea! delete that garbage please!

Return To Innocence by Enigma is really trippy and cool IMO.

Jacko said on Mon, 30 Nov 2020 at 10:49...

I find synthwave works well - the album "Join Us" by Le Matos is a personal favourite. Pylot and Chromatics have some great, atmospheric songs with just the right beat to fuck to. Also certain FKA Twigs tracks and more complex, slippery progressive EDM, such as Sasha's "Airdrawndagger" set the mood for us.

MarkTomas said on Thu, 3 Dec 2020 at 07:07...

I made this playlist on Spotify. I works for me if you’re looking for high energy/trance:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2omXHQuSdV5VtldxWYOiEq?si=DYuBzkUgRIa9ox0fEs4IqA

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.