Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

USA retailers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Lostboyhelpme
on Wed, 7 Oct 2020 at 22:24

Lostboyhelpme said on Wed, 7 Oct 2020 at 22:24...

I haven't bought poppers online in awhile so i'm trying to figure out the best Safe sites to buy online that ship from the US. I was about to purchase some at poppersbymail but i found out they don't take paypal or credit card when i went to pay.

Saggyballs said on Thu, 8 Oct 2020 at 16:49...

PBM, as well as some others accept payment by snail mail. I've done that many times paying with a money order. You just have to wait a few more days before receiving your order.

Got PWD said on Thu, 8 Oct 2020 at 17:25...

I can take payments multiple ways. More and more sites are adding more ways to pay just have to work with them some times to get it to go. Live processing is hard for anything other than eChecks which in itself is a great option more people have checking accounts than a credit card. Like waiting for invoice, an email, etc. ABS locations are sketchy to what they're actually selling I believe its best to find an online source vs adult book stores as they just get what the distributor sends and have no clue about things and lots come from china. GotPWD.com

@Lostboyhelpme said on Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 19:21...

You should order from popperking.com! They have an amazing variety as well as a great in house popper, Sub Zero. They take multiple forms of payments too! They're great and can answer any and all questions you might have!

The Rush Hour said on Tue, 22 Dec 2020 at 06:37...

https://www.gotpwd.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.