Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Do anyone has tried the everest Premium.

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Maxsalra
on Sun, 4 Oct 2020 at 06:00

Maxsalra said on Sun, 4 Oct 2020 at 06:00...

In the popper-aroma websites it claims that Everest oremus is their Strings St popper, and that its full 95% Amyl , do anyone has tried it?

Maxsalra said on Sun, 4 Oct 2020 at 06:01...

Do anyone has tried, FIST popper, and do anyone knows what is the its composition.

Any reviews on the GATE - puré amyl popper. red color label said on Sun, 4 Oct 2020 at 06:37...

Hello everybody have a Nice one....I just bought a pack, with and everest premium- blue labeled, claims to be %95 Amyl, also a black pig and a GATE, red label, all of them claims to be Amyl, ... also i ordered a FIST, the HARD versión, do anyone has tried some of these poppers, and any thoughts on them.

Happy2 said on Sun, 4 Oct 2020 at 17:45...

I`ve tried Everest, absolute no effect totaly waste of money!! The last time i got real strong stuff was 2017 (bottle Rush). I remember, one little sniff and a hit that almost swept me off my feet. From the immense horniness i got from this not to mention. I 'am very sad that those times are over maybe someone in this forum can give us a litte tip where to get the good stuff in Europe again.

Bruce said on Sun, 4 Oct 2020 at 18:49...

I have both

Both Everest premium and FIST label show :
CAS 110.46.3 + CAS 123.51.3 (iso-(amyl/Pentyl) nitrite) + (iso-(amyl/pentyl alcool)

Both are amyls (well iso) so don't expect a big kick in the head that makes you out of control with a big high from the first snif, it is more a slow and long buildup, ideal for buildup or make it longer after plateau.

Everest premium feels smoother and better scent than fist in my taste, but both are quite good and mellow, and don't fuck you up while in use or the day after, and sometimes you may rather want a nice quality ride than be trashed ;-)

GaySwiss said on Wed, 7 Oct 2020 at 11:24...

Everest Premium ( the blue one ) is absolutely strong ! It's always my favorite.

stevie said on Thu, 19 Aug 2021 at 23:02...

i have tried the everest premium and loved it, got it from france and it lasts for quiet a while. the rush is pretty instant and it always tips me over the edge

kneel said on Fri, 18 Feb 2022 at 16:15...

The Everest Premium poppers are fantastic. Way better than all the others I've tried!

kneel said on Wed, 23 Mar 2022 at 02:36...

Everest Premium is fantastic! Way better than others I've tried. Only problem is Poppers-aromas.eu is out of it. They've been out for a month now.

Wenis said on Wed, 21 Dec 2022 at 22:17...

Any reviews on the GATE - puré amyl popper. red color label

Where did u buy it from?

User 147 said on Tue, 27 Feb 2024 at 16:07...

Dont buy poppers from poppers aromas. They used to have original formulas, but now its pentyl, hexly crap. Back in the day a bottle of jacked would knock you on the floor. Speaking of which the isobutyl stuff is the best...amyl is also crap.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.