Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

First Time Popper

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Travisty
on Wed, 9 Sep 2020 at 06:42

Travisty said on Wed, 9 Sep 2020 at 06:42...

Hi All, my partner and I are experienced anal players, big toys, fists etc. But neither of us has ever tried poppers. After lots of reading we are really excited to throw poppers into the mix.
Any good suggestions for what would be good/safe poppers for first timers to use during hardcore anal play? With so many brands and types out there we have no idea where to start. Cheers!

Travisty said on Wed, 9 Sep 2020 at 06:53...

Also looking to know how often we could safely inhale during a long anal session. We're popper virgin's....

Marty McFly said on Thu, 10 Sep 2020 at 18:49...

Go for isobutyl / N-Butyl if you can get hold of it. It's most commonly available in the US, and if you're lucky you'll find someone out there to post it to you elsewhere in the world

You might get on with isopentyl, but for me I found it made me really anxious and wasn't quite so trippy.

Steer very far away from isopropyl. The high's rubbish, the headaches and congestion are bad, and it can damage your eyesight.

Travisty said on Fri, 11 Sep 2020 at 12:30...

Thanks Marty, we're in Aus so should hopefully find...

Joshvr said on Sat, 12 Sep 2020 at 12:36...

Stay away from poppers man more and more people are developing symptoms such as blindness dizinesss tinitus. These companies don't care for your health. Your inhaling something so close to your brain. Don't risk it man. I've fucked my life up by doing poppers. No one knows what goes into these bottles

Fishcake said on Sat, 12 Sep 2020 at 14:54...

"more and more people are developing"

No they are not. There are some cases - related to IPN only - of maculopathy. Most which are transient.

"No one knows what goes into these bottles"

Yes they do. The CAS number on the bottle will tell you. Amyl nitrite is still used in hospitals to treat angina.

Overuse (in combination with other things) and a debauched lifestyle may lead to issues, but poppers are a relative innocent party in that journey. I would say that combining poppers with other stimulants is not a good idea.

"Your inhaling something so close to your brain"

Wow! Not sure what to say to that.

@travisty said on Thu, 1 Oct 2020 at 01:21...

go here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiTlIqOnZLsAhUCyzgGHXtqCtYQFjAAegQIBRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbyp.com.au%2F&usg=AOvVaw0txJIBBRTyBlrBzBuXchMv
im in australia too i use these guys get the 3 pacl jj lockerroom 30ml pack. awesome stuff and already here in the country.

@travisty said on Thu, 1 Oct 2020 at 01:22...

ill try that again lol

www.pbyp.com.au

Flameguy said on Thu, 19 Nov 2020 at 00:43...

Agree with Joshvr. Wish I've never tried them..

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.