Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Chinese alkyls

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bruce
on Sun, 30 Aug 2020 at 15:54

Bruce said on Sun, 30 Aug 2020 at 15:54...

Did you guys reviewed some Chinese products lately?

As I may like to test junk food from other parts of the work, I wanted to try some nitrites available on mainstream marketplaces from China, by ending of 2019.

Good surprise with some interesting smooth thing in tall+foam carton box (Green beret skull) with 2 variants of smooth and fruity liquid (n-butyl mix ?).

Others were 30ml+extras in like small metal lunchbox box with foam and small large bottle, all same kind of liquid, harsh mix of isobutyl nitrite ne be and raw alcool (Some kind of re-bottled industrial-use solvent isobutyl nitrite solvent?)... Not pleasant, coughs, headaches, stale after 2 or more days... There was a lot of creativity in providing multiple boxes drawings and logos (ah!).

Tested a few purchases again recently (including all known brand fakes) and everything was filled with the same harsh liquid, as the metal boxes products.

Did anyone found something else interesting this year on Chinese marketplaces ?

To anticipate comments, I must specify that living in EU but outer restrictive countries, I have access to otc amyl, pentyls and sometimes manage to put my hands on « not bad » butyl or isobutyl vials, I would love to add US DS or recent US artisanal cleaner to my taste panel, but seems that shipping is not possible there, yet ?

Anonymous said on Sun, 30 Aug 2020 at 21:05...

>same harsh liquid

Mixes!! Hexyl - Propyl? I know China was pumping out hexyl some years back. That crap makes Iso-Propyl seem smooth...harsh is the right word. They label it as alkyl nitrite, right?

Tell us about the mad logos and typos please :-)

>Green beret skull

yep that one was mentioned before, remember the name? could be iso-amyl.

Bruce said on Mon, 31 Aug 2020 at 19:10...

I confirm that (good) isopropyl is smooth comparing with what is in these today bottles (smells like industrial solvent, strong alcohol, huge kick but mostly rush and heartbeat) definitely not isopropyl but far stronger than isobutyl.

Unfortunately The green beret skull bottles never labeled any reference to the chemical inside...

For the boxes, goes from anime to avengers, to luxury wooden box assorted like a fine and rare whisky ! (Oh, I forgot about the glowing poppers too !)

Bruce said on Sat, 19 Sep 2020 at 03:08...

Oh! I meant isobutyl, not isopropyl !

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.