Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Storage. Glass, Plastic, Aluminium?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by DarkTechno
on Fri, 21 Aug 2020 at 11:02

DarkTechno said on Fri, 21 Aug 2020 at 11:02...

So I bought a poppers mask from Ali Express, had a cotton swab you'd fill up, no risk of spilling. And it was great! So convenient, great quality hits.

Unfortunately when I went to clean it the next day all the plastic has been degraded and the whole unit smelt awful. Clearly Amyl is solvent and no good for plastics.
Other than glass, what other materials are safe to store Amyl in?

DumbDumb said on Fri, 21 Aug 2020 at 13:00...

Is popper masks worth it? Considering buying one myself

Don said on Fri, 21 Aug 2020 at 13:14...

All plastics are different. The plastic caps that glass poppers bottles come with don’t degrade. Some poppers do come in aluminium bottles too. I would store poppers in the bottle they come in, the glass bottles are amber coloured to stop the uv light degrading the poppers and keep them in a cool dark place. I also use a popperbam nozzle, they are plastic and work great.

DarkTechno said on Fri, 21 Aug 2020 at 15:28...

DumbDumb.

The type I got made entirely out of plastic was great until the plastic melted. As a single use item, (I'll probably have to throw it away) not at all worth it. If I could've gotten 100 uses out of it 100% worth it. Gona keep my eye out for other options.

DumbDumb said on Sun, 23 Aug 2020 at 13:32...

That's sad. The one I was about to buy was a plastic. I would love to have something like it.

Gaz said on Sun, 23 Aug 2020 at 21:44...

I take it it’s the mask that looks like an oxygen mask? Seriously not worth getting, waste of money. Better off with a gasmask and filter.

DumbDumb said on Tue, 25 Aug 2020 at 09:06...

Yes, it is the 'rush popper mask'

P said on Sun, 30 Aug 2020 at 13:45...

Right plastic in the right place.

Playfull-NZ said on Tue, 17 Nov 2020 at 04:14...

I am reading up a lot about poppers, how to keep them fresh and what kind of materials can be used.

So far nothing beats glass but the plastic seals in the lid caps is PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) The hard plastic caps themselves do deteriorate when exposed but that doesn't happen too often.

Make sure you don't loose the seal out of cheaper bottles. It can be wafer thin.

Wenis said on Thu, 22 Dec 2022 at 04:14...

Look up poppers or aroma essintal oil inhalers on ali express. Tht is the best way. Allumin and glass. Totally safe best was to use poppers. It comes with wicks but u might want to order extra. Mine is on its way as we speak. Its gonna increase the life of ur poppers 10000000000 fold. Cuz all u do is open it 4 1 sec nd dip in the wick. Put thd cap right back on the popper. Then drop the wick in the glass tube. Screw the cap on which has holes in it like a salt shacker. And sniff away. Then put the cap back on it. On the inhaler. In between sniffs. AND its PERFECT 4 SEX. U can fuck and hold on to the inhaler or keep it right on the bed. No risk of anything happening 2 it. Then just grab it nd take a whiff then burry ur head in tht asshole and take a whiff ita be like ur in gd heaven !!!!!!!! :-)

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.