Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Greetings

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by AstroCreepUSMC
on Sat, 18 Jul 2020 at 05:45

AstroCreepUSMC said on Sat, 18 Jul 2020 at 05:45...

Hello everyone.
Just wanted to say hi. Just recently discovered poppers. When I say “discovered” I mean I’ve only read about them and potential benefits.
I’m 40 year old straight guy (if that matters) and lived a fairly vanilla sex life mostly because of the religious type girls I’m mostly attracted to.
All I’ve known of poppers is from that scene where Matt Damon and Michael Douglas we’re sniffing something in that Liberace scene. lol
Being a nurse and someone knowledgeable of pharmaceuticals and spending a fair amount of time lifting weights I somehow finally put it together.
If nothing else it will be something interesting to experiment on myself. I went ahead and used the code provided by the admin to purchase 2 bottles of Eagle.
I’m greatful for the site because I’ve learned quite a bit already. If you guys have any suggestions I’d love to hear them. Anyway, nice to meet you guys.

William Apple said on Sat, 18 Jul 2020 at 17:41...

>religious type girls

can you say what you mean there? you mean girls that are straight-laced, conservative thinking, right? or you mean nuns...

Liberace was a terrible person. Poppers feature in a lot of movies - Cruising (1970s) and one of those Hannibal Lector films (can't remember which one) I think there are a lot of Hollywood folks who have come across poppers :-) They started life in France as angina treatment, but came to life in the current form in San Fransisco. I have long been interested in what Octyl Nitrite is, but nobody can tell me.

AstroCreepUSMC said on Sat, 18 Jul 2020 at 20:51...

I’m confident that “religious type girls” sums it up fairly accurately.Lol. Wasn’t trying to use any coded communication. Innocent? Unadventurous? “Old Fashioned” and boring? Whichever, they aren’t usually down to start cramming things into each other’s assholes.

Yeah I’m not sure why that Liberace scene stuck with me. I’ve never watched the whole movie and know very little about him. I guess I don’t remember seeing that in the Hannibal movies that I’ve seen.

Can’t help you with the Octyl Nitrate either. All I’m aware of from my experience is the vasodilation effects of nitrates. Typically the more I try to research things of this nature, the more convoluted it becomes.

William Apple said on Sat, 18 Jul 2020 at 21:49...

Liberace did not treat people well. He was a predatory old queen -- Michael Douglas did an amazing job with that movie. The Hannibal movie was the one where the Dr got some dude to slash his face up.

Thanks for clarifying - I was thinking nuns, Moonies, or an Amish scene. Boring can be good...still waters run deep...it's always the quiet ones :-)

Olive said on Tue, 28 Jul 2020 at 21:26...

Liberace was a victim of the homophobic attitudes of that period; he also had a very demanding mother. You know he made a lot of money from advertising hence the quote "laughing all the way to the bank". I am sure he used poppers, most gay men in the1970's and 1980's would have come across them in the disco scene. He had a big following among older ladies, who were seemingly unaware of his sexuality. There are no modern day equivalents of Liberace, that is a shame. "did not treat people well" - wrong, he gave plenty to those that knew him. I like him, he makes me laugh, so camp!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.