Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

European Poppers in the US

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Zeke
on Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 13:18

Zeke said on Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 13:18...

Is there any place in the US where I can buy European poppers? I really want to try El Toro Strong and some others but I can't find them in the US and European sites don't take credit cards or have an wait time of many weeks. I don't mind buying from European countries if they accept credit cards and have reasonably quick shipping . . .

Roger said on Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 21:51...

European poppers are the worst. Don't be dumb. Stick to that sweet, sweet isobutyl that you're lucky to have available to you, unlike here in Europe.

Anonymous said on Fri, 17 Jul 2020 at 14:11...

European sites don't take credit cards? What? How do you mean we are paying here? The only problem is if they wont send you some aromas that are banned in the US (amyl for example)...

Lick Dick said on Mon, 27 Jul 2020 at 00:23...

I thought Europe had the holy Amyl Nitrite poppers?????

Helen said on Fri, 31 Jul 2020 at 16:41...

Mostly poppers in Europe are Pentyl Nitrite - which is basically exactly the same as Amyl Nitrite. I understand that isobutyl (which is not at all sweet smelling, so you are confusing it with pentyl) is banned by a certain date - so national legislation would need to be updated by then. Not sure when that is. Anyway...many countries (strange ones) did not bother and nobody cares. That one is also available. Countries like Finland, France, UK, they do care and it is not available there. The ban is because it is a carcinogen.

Places like Hungary and Poland are outside of the EU norm in many other ways. Some technical classification about an obscure nitrite is not a big deal.

BatorBear70 said on Sat, 3 Oct 2020 at 18:57...

I tried ordering amyl from Germany, but my $100+ package was confiscated by customs. Totally pissed me off.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.