Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers Help

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Nick
on Fri, 22 May 2020 at 16:17

Nick said on Fri, 22 May 2020 at 16:17...

Hi all need help poppers are not working for me anymore have tried loads over the last six years but not getting the buzz no more and sex life has almost gone anyone know of any brand to give a try thanks

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Sat, 23 May 2020 at 14:45...

Sounds like you are clapped out, Nick. You need to take a break and get some good clean sea air. Plenty of exercise and vitamins, then try again.
Of course you may be "past it" - in which case you must accept the judgement passed on you by Father Time.

Sackville said on Sat, 23 May 2020 at 20:12...

Please ban The DFG - he's a nuisance.

Jennshere said on Sun, 24 May 2020 at 19:44...

But DFG is right. Nick, his body is like too used to them. Like pain meds, more taken, more needed for same effect from was needed at beginning.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Sun, 24 May 2020 at 22:47...

Nice of you to stand up for me, sir.

Sackville is a conspiracy theorist who believes that poppers have been altered by shadowy European bureaucrats / poppers barons / aliens or whatever takes his fancy. This argument is as old as the hills. The reality is that humans beings AGE. The body also builds up tolerance, one way is abstinence and a POPPERS DETOX. There are vitamins and minerals that may help - so perhaps somebody can say what they are. But if the sands of time are running a little low then move on to pastures new. Poppers is a young mans thing, sorry about that. Don't shoot the messenger.

Sackville said on Mon, 25 May 2020 at 05:51...

The DFG:
Conspiracy theorist?
How can you possibly not accept the formula change (forced upon us) in 2007 by The EU is the reason poppers are now so lacking in the buzz?
Fair do's, ageing is a factor I accept that. But if you're in good shape with a fine pair of lungs poppers should still give you:
A strong pulse in the head followed by rapid heartbeat, and then a smooth warm long lasting rush.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Mon, 25 May 2020 at 21:32...

I rest my case, M'lud.

What is your opinion of Dom Cummings, Sack?

tomzefis said on Tue, 26 May 2020 at 01:36...

oh wow

Sackville said on Tue, 26 May 2020 at 06:07...

The DFG

'Arise Sir Dominic'

A knighthood for this gentleman. a true Brexiteer

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Tue, 26 May 2020 at 09:05...

I don't like his politics really, but I like him. Something unsettling about the chap sitting in a flower garden surrounded by a baying mob. That mob were each trying to land the knockout punch, they all failed. As for people shouting at him in the street..creating scenes around his home, shame on you...get on with your doings and leave the guy in peace. That nosey chemistry teacher (who noted his car plate) started all this row, he should be charged with being a annoying old git and creating public disorder.

I admire Dom's spirit. Boris rose in my estimation too, shows he has some guts and stands by his friends. Shouldn't use a national crisis to settle political scores, whichever side you are on.

He seems a bit eccentric, and maybe acted a bit rashly, but he does not deserve to be hung out to dry in this manner by the media hounds. Decency is lacking here.

Sackville said on Tue, 26 May 2020 at 09:26...

Todally agree! We're seeing far too much of this unruly behavior masquerading as 'impartial journalism'. Where were they when iso butyl nitrite was taken away from us by The EU?

Anonymous said on Tue, 26 May 2020 at 12:33...

I bet that chemistry teacher signs himself Mr Whatever. B.Ed. I know the type... like Mr Bronson off Grange Hill. Yeah and he is a retired chemistry teacher which means he is old and high risk. What was he doing lurking round the castle anyway?? Should have been at home! instead of sneaking about behind trees taking down people's particulars. Nosey old sod.

Mam said on Wed, 27 May 2020 at 07:00...

Not really a subject suitable for your Monty Python treatment, guys. Try to grow up and stop derailing threads with Brexit, rat infestations, and opinions about how vegetarian diets influenced World War II! Thank you.

:-(

Some sensible person might answer the court jester's question about vitamins and supplements? Surprisingly a valid point!

Sackville said on Wed, 27 May 2020 at 10:09...

I would recommend Horny Goat Weed as a supplement for low sex drive. Muira Puama is quite potent too.

Josh R said on Thu, 28 May 2020 at 00:58...

Hi Guys.

I'm currently seeing a GP for this, he's run All blood tests as well as a brain scan (MRI) that was clear as well. This is now been 3 weeks since I have last sniffed poppers (Man Scent)

While in isolation I brought a bottle of man scent 30ml and had been using that for 3 - 4 sessions a day with 3 - 5 sniffs a go for about a week and a half (strong headaches at the front of my head while doing it) but would continue to sniff until I was able to jack off. Prior to that it was several weeks since I touched them, but had been using them for about 3 years with every hookup and had become addicted to them. Anyway two friday's ago 8/5/2020 several hours after sniffing them - i started feeling very light headed and dizzy... and to this day 28/5/2020 i still have dizzyness / veritgo, my eyes are sensitive to white lights which they were never before hand. I had numbness of my feet and arms as well as constant itching (this seems to have stopped) but have been replaced by fingers which I have issues with co-ordination such as picking up small things. I haven't slept close to 3 weeks as I toss and Turn at night. My GP has mentioned that he doesn't think its anything to worry about and is based on anxiety more so than damage via poppers. however I don't believe this to be the case as anxiety has never created these small issues that I've been having now.

Just wanted to hear what other people's experience with this type of issues are. How many people have had issues like this 3 weeks + after using.... i'm loosing my mind and researching this like crazy and I keep reading things that match what I have regarding brain damage or co-ordination issues as long term effects and think, fuck has it happened to me is it too late? - Maybe that last time i did Over dose on poppers?

Would really love people to respond and at least give me their experiences and if anyone has had issues for this long?

DIY Help said on Thu, 28 May 2020 at 12:58...

So that would be methemoglobinemia (by the sounds of it)

4 x 5 = 20 per day 20 x 7 = 140.

You are seriously over doing the poppers! Stop. Do not use those symptoms to illness websites either - they will diagnose you with all kinds of ailments like scurvy, the plague, and female hysteria :-) They are no use. Neither is going on forums and describing your ailments really, but I think it is the above. You could also have some underlying issue, which your excessive poppers use is exacerbating. You are describing nerve damage, which is nothing do to with poppers at all. How old are you?

While I am at it: stay away from horny "supplements" that claim to turn you into a raving sex bomb. They often contain funny chemicals, whilst being marketed as ancient secret potions from the Himalayas and all that. Not good.

josh R said on Thu, 28 May 2020 at 21:59...

i'm 38 years old

Vollmilch said on Fri, 29 May 2020 at 19:32...

Somebody else said they use a thing called Methylene Blue. I do not know what it is and I am definitely not suggesting it. But maybe it is helpful in your research. A good idea is also to stop using poppers, as others have said. There is silly talk on this thread too, it should be deleted.

Midair Collision said on Sat, 30 May 2020 at 15:48...

"supplements" that claim to turn you into a raving sex bomb.

I didn't know that! So you are saying that Horny Goat Wee and Yetti Egg Extract are no good? They sound so reputable! You mean that Chinese sweat shops are knocking out pills with misleading and sensational labels? selling them to desperate middle aged men...apart from eating bat poop and crushing democracy? No wonder my Mr King Dong Pill for Superman Pumping did nothing...I haven't tried WigAway Werewolf Hair Lotion yet. Oh dear :-( how surprising.....just goes to show shouldn't buy from Red China.

Finger Bob said on Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 09:58...

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, why don't you contribute something to the discussion for Josh R instead?

low levels of oxygen in the blood will cause this:

"I had numbness of my feet and arms as well as constant itching (this seems to have stopped) but have been replaced by fingers which I have issues with co-ordination such as picking up small things"

I think the doctor is correct, anxiety is a co-factor; actually a low oxygen blood level will cause anxiety, so it is a viscous circle. Anxious about feeling in a weakened state, plus anxious / dizzy due to low oxygen levels in the blood stream.

You must never take any novelty pills with poppers/ but vitamins and iron supplements are good. Vitamins A, B9, B12 (and even good old C) are worth a look.

Sackville said on Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 18:43...

Horny Goat Weed and Muira Puama are completely harmless, Holland and Barrett sell them OTC. Muira Puama comes from the Amazon forest's so you just know it's good stuff. Bye the way, you've not been sniffing iso propyl nitrite I hope? It's dreadful stuff which takes days to recover from.

Jimmy Feral said on Tue, 2 Jun 2020 at 17:48...

never heard of it, sounds made up to me. the 1st one sound like a character from a dirty book, the 2nd sound like a birds name, like Moira. what has it got in it then? whatever it is they should test it on a bunch of rats and then ban it. The other one - yeah well a Yeti is like an abominable snowman, they don't lay eggs, they are like big hairy blokes who attack ramblers, so that is a load of old crap as well. Sound like a shaggy dog story to me, mate.

Blurred Vision said on Tue, 2 Jun 2020 at 20:56...

I have used poppers from approximately 2018- March of 2020. Almost 2 years. Not daily but frequently. Friday-Sunday every other weekend. For the past 6 months, I’ve noticed my vision getting worse little by little. I had lasik surgery done 16 years ago. I thought it was just that the lasik wore off and I was due a retouch. I’m still not sure if that’s what it is or if it’s as a result of poppers. I’m very scared that I’m going blind. Has anyone experienced this? And if so, did you restore your vision and how long did it take to gain your normal vision back. Please let me know. As of now, I think I’m never doing poppers again. Please help me know.

hardy said on Mon, 8 Jun 2020 at 20:23...

I saw it in a store, it is from a plant, the other one is a tree bark. Don't knock old wisdom, dude. I knew a Native American who used to mix up liquors like that, cool guy. Plants and trees contain a lot of amazing things.

Sackville said on Tue, 9 Jun 2020 at 18:24...

Blurred Vision:
Loads of information here:

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10213

Josh r said on Tue, 9 Jun 2020 at 21:36...

Hey finger Bob how long after did you still experience this.

Can you email me aussiewakeboard24@hotmail.com

Radio Blah Blah said on Fri, 12 Jun 2020 at 18:42...

Peripheral neuropathy is the term your doctor should use, not anxiety. Itching is a classic sign, so are the other symptoms you mention. Change your doctor and get your blood sugar levels checked.

AndyB said on Fri, 25 Dec 2020 at 04:19...

Hey Josh R. Sounds like you maybe over did it back in May. Hope you are feeling better now.
I’ve had issues with poppers and want to stop using them but have mixed success. I could write a book but this is short version. I’m 40, I started using poppers 8 years ago. I went from using them with a few hook ups to using them each time I jerked off. I used them several times a week, several times a day for almost 8 years. I’ve taken breaks but it’s been steady use. About 4 years ago, I started using stronger poppers and initially got a boost from the effect but that was short lived. I became anemic. I never linked the anemia to poppers until this year. I did have headaches, on and off, but also some brain fog, my anxiety increased and my eyes are more sensitive to light, and I have issues focusing my vision depending on light. Unsure if that’s my age or poppers use. I’ve also had a tougher time getting to and completing orgasm. I think the poppers have made it harder for me to cum. Email me if you want to talk about this more—asbergman@hotmail.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.