Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

https://poppers4u.com/ Has anyone bought this website yet?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Mrbom
on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 07:48

Mrbom said on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 07:48...

Is this website quality? I emailed them multiple times without a response.

Vollmilch said on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 10:25...

Probably because you are asking for bulk order to Hanoi. They are a US retailer.

Mrbom said on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 13:40...

Can you help me find a wholesaler in the US?

Rino said on Sat, 4 Apr 2020 at 04:56...

I bought some, a couple days ago, but I'm starting to doubt they are real. Their phone number leads to different websites and their website has been down for maintnence for 2 days. Yeah, don't buy from them unless I update this later

shub said on Tue, 7 Apr 2020 at 18:40...

Any updates on this?

Trying to buy poppers online for the first time ever...

I'm from Canada and wanna have some fun during this quarantine!

Thanks in advance :-) <3

snowcone said on Sat, 11 Apr 2020 at 08:08...

just bought from them today, hopefully I get them soon

Shushu said on Thu, 16 Apr 2020 at 05:11...

Has anyone used this site and can say it’s legit? Ordered something not too long ago but still haven’t received confirmation on order being sent. It’s been 3 days now.

aguy said on Fri, 17 Apr 2020 at 19:01...

i just got an order through last night. paid and all. i hope it works out. i’m just worried about the echeck and possible account scam.
but the echeck payment seemed to be a third party. so if anything just loose money. someone come back with some
good or bad info please!

akep said on Fri, 24 Apr 2020 at 15:53...

super legit. just might take a little bit due to covid. but i just got my shit today. super tight shipping. tracked n whatnot. theyre definitely legit boys

randomraad said on Tue, 19 May 2020 at 09:23...

I was skeptical at first but decided to try ordering from them. They are legit. I paid and got email confirmations throughout the process, even got a tracking number. I just received my order. It took a little long to get my package but that's probably due to covid-19.

Ed said on Thu, 28 May 2020 at 18:19...

Just ordered, hope they get here ontime

jet said on Fri, 29 May 2020 at 07:18...

I'm a female looking for a decent "legit" poppers site that isn't an arm and a leg but of course, we'd prefer quality over quantity.

my bf is gonna be new to this so i need something good
any legit sites would be helpful, thanks

ghpeach said on Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 16:33...

THEY SUCKED! I bought from them. had to pay by Zelle. Bought 3 bottles of white label. took a week. this was in Feb. They are either fake or some kind of depleted. I still have 1 unsealed bottle that reminds me how pissed I got (wow, that sounds a little sad, lol). Dont waste your money...

Anonymous said on Wed, 8 Jul 2020 at 19:10...

ghpeach
So basically they had no effect, or in what way did they suck?

RGlover said on Thu, 20 Aug 2020 at 23:07...

Ordered over $100 of products about a week ago and paid thru Zelle. Unfortunately, I accidentally paid twice. I was told I was getting a refund for the erroneous payment, but instead, a THIRD debit showed up on my statement. So now I’m out almost $350 with no indication my order is even being sent.
I’m currently waiting to hear how they are going to handle this. I can’t believe it’s legal that they can debit my bank account without my authorization!

RGlover said on Fri, 21 Aug 2020 at 15:04...

Follow up:
Got the finances straightened out. It was my first (and last) time using Zelle. Was FINALLY able to receive two refunds and notification that the products were on the way. It was really a Zelle problem. What a cluster !!
Can’t give any review of the solvent as I haven’t received yet.

Poppers4U.com said on Sat, 22 Aug 2020 at 01:35...

Yes the site is active and shipping,
despite covid..
recently under new management,
but only shipping within the US Post Office boundaries...

email us at
p4u@poppers4u.com

Chris said on Fri, 23 Oct 2020 at 07:37...

Don’t order from this place! The poppers are counterfeit. I’ve ordered Rush 2 different times and both times were counterfeit. The solution is watered down and does not do the job.

George said on Sun, 15 Nov 2020 at 02:26...

I've been buying from them every month for 2 years..
always been 'knock your socks off' real...
once one of 4 bottles was 'off', and they sent a replacement ..
no questions asked...

Swatkins82 said on Sun, 18 Apr 2021 at 18:10...

They are legit. It just takes longer than you would expect. Place your next order just as soon as you receive the last, and you will keep your supply chain more tolerable.

frankie said on Sun, 25 Apr 2021 at 00:29...

The new guys are keeping everything going, fresh stuff always.
Been ordering for years. The post office has screwed up lately, but I always get a response when I ask what's up.
A bottle leaked back in the winter, and a replacement was sent with no issues from Southern California.

Billy said on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 12:46...

Order from this place and less than a month later i get a charge on my credit card at sprint for 4k dollars, only new place i put my credit card information was this site. Not Safe

Walter said on Mon, 14 Mar 2022 at 17:46...

Been buying from popper 4 u for years
Always quality and it ships fast.
in the last 2 years they are even faster and added a loyalty program that earns free products.

Ncuncut said on Tue, 2 Jan 2024 at 19:01...

Bought some Rush from them in July 2023. No problems in shipment time, now ready to re-order some more. Really enjoyed the experience with both. If you know what I mean.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.