Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

your observations on poppers in Europe

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet
on Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 10:15

Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet said on Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 10:15...

So far I have oredered:

From Poppers Aromas:
Gate
Pig Black
Blackout
Veritable Amyl Nitrite Poppers
Gate
Highrise
Isoamyl
Enjoy It!
Jungle Juice Black Label
Jungle Juice Gold (24ml)
Amyl Poppers
Pig Juice

From Poppers.de:
Radikal Rush
Amsterdam
Rush Ultra Strong
Rush Winter Edition
Jungle Juice Gold (small)

Buypoppersnet:
El Toro
Highrise
Rave

As you can see I tried numerous brands available in Europe but most of them were miss in my hit and miss trial. Overall, I got the most satisfaction out of Highrise (I think the one from buypoppersnet). Btw, I am straight male using poppers in solo sessions or with my girlfriend.

Since I am still chasing the dragon (I was lucky or unlucky enough to experience the real deal) I am opened to your suggestions. Together we can maybe find the best supplier/brand of poppers available to us in Europe.

The next supplier I will try will be poppers.com and their Highrise and Highrise Ultra Strong. I am also in a search of quality butyl available in Europe.

Your contribution to the topic is more then welcome.

Meldrew said on Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 11:42...

The answer is they are all pretty much the same. All this "the real deal" is a load of old baloney. They are either iso-propyl or pentyl nitrite...that's all folks.

Deontay said on Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 11:47...

There is a "Real-Deal" and that's N-Butyl. Those of us with long memories may have experienced it. I did, around 2011-12. Unfortunately for me! Because I then spent 6 more years chasing that high with inferior products, doing a lot of damage to my health, before finally conceding that it's not possible to find it in Europe any more.

Anyway, back to OP - Surely Double Scorpio is the only one worth trying for you now. A kindly Scouser posted a link in another thread to an American vendor who'll ship to Europe. Why not give it a try?

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10929

Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet said on Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 17:54...

Pretty much same here.

The last extremely good poppers I had was in 2011 and 2012. They were both butyl based: Rush bought in Amsterdam and Flag bought in Slovenia.

I heard about Double Scorpio. There are mixed opinions about it. Some say it's very good, some say it's overrated and expensive.

On the other hand I heard thŕt it's possible to get butyl in Europe from uepopshop. Anyone has more info?

Wowza said on Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 19:15...

Butyl nitrite arrived after the 1967 ban on amyl... and only because it was used by the perfume industry in tiny amounts. It was common during the 1970's disco era. Rush from 2011 did not contain butyl, that was iso-butyl nitrite. you are wrong, man. There is someone on here saying that Joe Miller used butyl....wrong. Why would he do that?! Butyl was banned in 1988. Iso-butyl, people.

Deontay said on Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 19:20...

I don't know about the quality of EUPopShop these days. But there's some discussion and contact details here:

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10563

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 21:11...

>>A kindly Scouser

is there any other kind!

Quidnunc said on Wed, 26 Feb 2020 at 09:03...

Having just returned from Tossa del Mar I can tell you there are other kinds. We stayed in our room at mealtimes and the staff kindly brought us something. The couple next door, nice people from Bristol, said the buffet area resembled a Biblical cataclysm - plague of locusts my husband said (always good at quizzes and crosswords!). One of the barmen took to wearing a motorcycle crash helmet. As for what happened during the outing to the pottery place...well, it was in the local papers, and we will never see Cilla or Ken Dodd in the same light again!. Thank you.

Edi said on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 10:44...

Great topic!

From poppers-shop.de i tryed:

Jungle Juice Ultra Strong 24ML (isopropyl nitrite)
Amsterdam 24ML (isopropyl nitrite)
Rush Ultra Strong 24ML (pentyl nitrite)

First two are totally garbage, its not worth a try. Rush Ultra Strong was little bit better, my muscle was relaxed and penatration was just little bit easier, but nothing “wow”.

From poppersUK.com:
English 22ML (isopropyl nitrite)

Nothing, zero.

My newest shopping was from poppers-aromas.eu:

Amyl 24ML (amyl nitrite)
Jungle Juice Black 10 ML Label Lockerroom (pentyl nitrite)
Jungle Juice Gold 10 ML Amyl Nitrite (amyl nitrite)
Pig Juice Amyl and Propyl 25ML (amyl and propyl)
Everest Brutal 30 ML (isoamyl nitrite)

I only tryed Amyl 24ML. Maybe its little bit better then Rush Ultra Strong if we are talking about muslce relaxation but nothing spectacular at all. The smell is so close to other poppers i tryed. I will try the other ones in next weeks.

So far i didnt found anything that i can recommend.

Terry Christian said on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 13:50...

Hello Edi, then the next for you to try is Double Scorpio and the world of isobutyl. People have posted links elsewhere to US suppliers that will post to the UK and Europe, for instance PoppersPalace. Good luck!

Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet said on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 14:08...

I heard about Double Scorpio. There are mixed opinions about it. Some say it's very good, some say it's overrated and expensive. A bottle shipped to Europe would cost approx. 40 € Crazy.

On the other hand I heard that it's possible to get butyl in Europe from uepopshop. Anyone has more info? This is their list:

Passion. IBN formula. 10ml
Seduction IBN formula. 10ml
Lovejuice. BUTYL formula. 10ml
Erotic. BUTYL formula. 10ml

Adonis. Fruity IBN formula. 10ml. Awaiting stock.
Fetish. Fruity Pentyl formula. 10ml

Kinky. Pentyl formula. 10ml
Explosion Pentyl formula 10ml
Fist Pentyl formula 10ml

Edi said on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 14:30...

@Terry Christian - oh yes, i would definitely like to try Double Scorpio, even i also heard so many different opinions about them, the same like european poppers - for some they are "wow", for some not.

@Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet
i cant found that "uepopshop" on google, could you post full link?

And yes Double Scorpio is expensive, 40 euros for one bottle of poppers is crazy, my last order from poppers-aromas.eu was 5 bottles for 50 euros. Do i need to say anything more?

BUT if they are really SO GOOD i would pay the price... actually i will be happy if they are at least 50% better then what we have here in Europe...

Edi said on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 14:51...

Wait a minute, Popperspalace have US and UK price for every poppers, UK price is more the 12$ higher, wtf? That dosnt make any sense if they are shipping both from USA and you will pay tax in your country. Or if you choose UK price then they are shipping poppers from the UK? I would like better shipping from the UK because then i would not get in trouble with my customs for butyl, packages from UK to EU still comes without checking and without any taxes...

Are they even shipping to EU or just UK?

Anonymous said on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 19:25...

@Edu
They don't have an actual website. I guess due to the legislation in Europe (ban of butyl). Write them an email to: eupopshop@vistomail.com
and they will send you the list with all the necessary info.

Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet said on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 19:26...

Anonoymous = Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet

:D

Edi said on Fri, 28 Feb 2020 at 06:31...

Thanx!

Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet said on Fri, 28 Feb 2020 at 08:30...

If you will order their stuff please keep us updated.

Vince said on Wed, 4 Mar 2020 at 10:44...

I passed an order few days ago but no news since, then (Awaiting payment instructions).
I'll let you know if this goes further...

Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet said on Thu, 5 Mar 2020 at 07:45...

Excellent, they are my next vendor to try. Hoping dor the best.

Vince said on Thu, 5 Mar 2020 at 22:38...

Shipped ! I’ll let you know the ‘perceived’ quality when i get ‘em.

Anonymous said on Fri, 6 Mar 2020 at 02:56...

popper palace has real isobutyl nitrite iv been using them for the past month and they carry double scorpio. Heard about it from an american friend.

Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet said on Fri, 6 Mar 2020 at 06:53...

I know but they are to expensive for is Europeans :-)

Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet said on Fri, 6 Mar 2020 at 06:53...

I know but they are to expensive for is Europeans :-)

Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet said on Fri, 6 Mar 2020 at 06:55...

@Vince: excellent. Hoping for the best. Please give us a detailed review from order, shipping to degustation itself.

Vince said on Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 20:25...

Okay, report :
Ordered a few within proposed range.
Can’t really assess exactly which is which because the mean of reconciliation btw what you ordered and what you got on hands does not match 100%.
-Very well packed - Some vials with balls some with crystals.
1 very fruity pleasant to the nose but sounded slow to come and weak to me so i opened another on the same session ( have to test it again standalone )
Others where like usual stuff’ maybe a little bit smooth.
Several vials with an «irritating fume » which came behind the initial scent’ not pleasant.
At the end of the day, not the expected fireworks.
Need to assess the fruity 1 a second time to confirm.

Poppers Aromas vs. Poppers.de vs. Buypoppersnet said on Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 23:57...

Crap :-(

I guess I' ll stick with Highrise.

Vince said on Sat, 14 Mar 2020 at 06:54...

Most of the received vials are now weak or stale after single use each and the fruity scent is almost gone too.
Well...

Vince said on Sun, 15 Mar 2020 at 09:14...

Next on my agenda is DS.
Can you guys point me to the right « basic » reference to test ?
(Pure juice only, no added fragrance)

Eu poppers said on Sun, 15 Mar 2020 at 11:26...

My poppers were just analysed by customs. They all was as seller was promised. It is quite possible that you just don't like poppers. Simply don't buy them then.

Perhaps poppers is now too pure. Before they were alkyl nitrite mixtures, mainly isopentyl nitrite. But that was 25 y ago. You oldies do you really need poppers? I can tell you secret fellow Americans: there has never been isobutyl poppers. Only alkyl nitrite mixture.

Alkyl nitrites are easily volatile, and they are breaking in days when contacted with air and light.

Vince said on Sun, 15 Mar 2020 at 17:50...

Can’t speak for OP.
Last received seemed promising but unfortunately was on the far end of its shelf life when it reached my hands.

Kevin Las Vegas said on Wed, 20 May 2020 at 15:01...

I saw a recommendation for the Amsterdam-Special website as a good source to buy poppers. It is not. I placed an order for $130.00. They took my money and have never shipped. They have never shown that they received my order. Five emails have gone unanswered. Avoid this store.
Has anyone else had problems with them?
Thanks!

Meldrew said on Wed, 3 Jun 2020 at 16:06...

Had it occurred to you that maybe it is delayed because of the problems in the world right now? I should think so. I don't know for sure as I have never used them myself for a poppers purchase. But we apply common sense - like a balm - on the red frustration of our fevered minds. Suddenly it makes sense. I do not know why they did not answer your emails though.

Markus said on Thu, 11 Jun 2020 at 01:34... said on Thu, 11 Jun 2020 at 13:18...

There are so many speculations on this board about 'why' poppers don't seem to work (as well) in Europe. Here are the facts: Poppers in Europe don't work, as they used to, because Isobutyl Nitrite got banned in 2006, starting in the UK. Practically all the good poppers where based on that substance, at least the ones i was using. Since it got forbidden in 1 EU country it also got banned in all others in the following years and became largely unavailable everywhere in Europe around 2010/11 as EU countries have up to 5 years to implement these low level regulations into local law.

Secondly people on this forum forgot, or don't seem to know, that it was a UK AIDS activist that caused this ban in 2006. The ban was not initiated by the UK government but by a gay person with HIV that wanted to protect others from contracting HIV and saw poppers as a risk for not practicing safer sex. He fought for this ban for many years and went to court under the umbrella of his AIDS charity, and that multiple times. This all ended with only Isobutyl Nitrite getting banned but not for risk to safer-sex but for cancer risks. The AIDS charity's and his videos about all of this are still on YouTube and you can also read the court papers which have been public for many years.

Lastly the lack of effects some of this forum experience have nothing to do how often or long you have been taking poppers, excluding excessive use of course. It all has to do with what i just explained. I have been using it for 40 years and it sill works exactly the same way, however I buy them in San Francisco each time when I have to visit that area for work since Isobutyl Nitrite is still legal in the US.

Carlo said on Thu, 11 Jun 2020 at 20:33...

HI. How are u? do you live in Russia or China??

Your post is bullshit and you are full of shit.

HIV activist was Henk Wilson from USA Committee To Monitor Poppers. His lover died of AIDS and he believed that it was caused by poppers. This is because he fell under spell of discredited scientist. That is all discredited, it is is all LIES, and created homophobic backlash through misinforming. He was American and did not make any law case in UK. That was done by UK Poppers Stoppers, a cranks outfit led by LBGT left wing people. Henk Wilson made change to US formulas like cyclohexyl nitrite when isobutyl was banned in USA.

Poppers in European mainland were always amyl nitrite, isomamyl, pently. Still are, nothing changes now. Locker Room, Belgium guys, now France too, and Lisbon, NOT BUTYL. In UNITED KINGDOM (mad little island of beer louts) it was ISOBUTYL only. Because PWD moved into the sales territory through one big seller of adult sex toys (a big one who is now even on TV adverts). PWD are making a big fight with UK manufacturers. UK law means they only sell what is not banned there and that is only isopopyl now. It is not correct regulation in England, it means if its not banned you can sell it. Crazy. Amyl is not allowed in UK because of UK law from some Royal Society about pharmacies. Those people made a law case about it. Before when they tried to ban poppers in UK they find they must also make illegal joss sticks! They live in year 1800 and not in modern times. It is not allowed to eat swan (a bird) because they can only be eaten by Queens.

EUROPE is NOT UNITED KINGDOM. Goodbye and stay at home with your crazy politic and bullshit stories. Better to go to Russia or China for this work, they will pay you very good.

Butyl is not banned in Europe for exports. Nobody want it anyway except people who like danger. It is for fisters.

cage said on Sat, 15 May 2021 at 04:28...

FYI I am in the USA and just saw this thread. double scorpio is made in my city and I can tell you its just not very good. Funny how you guys are trying to order from the u.s. and I am trying to order from europe. I would of thought your stuff was stronger. I think over here all the stuff is the same crap just with different labels on it. I hate to say this but RUSH over here is the best I have tried. The rush Gold seems to give me a weird feeling. Very hard to climax on that stuff.

Anonymous said on Fri, 29 Apr 2022 at 23:06...

Ha, it's the same in europe

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.