Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

www.popperpalace.com

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by GEEVES
on Fri, 21 Feb 2020 at 16:11

GEEVES said on Fri, 21 Feb 2020 at 16:11...

Found a legit source for UK orders. Shipping was a little high but was worth having real isobutyl for once. Check out popperpalace.com . Found them from thier Canada store Toronto Poppers . Very happy

JessieB said on Sat, 22 Feb 2020 at 03:45...

Ive ordered from torontopoppers and would say if popper palace is linked they are legit

Anon said on Sat, 22 Feb 2020 at 17:49...

ordered from them a few times. no issues

Wondering said on Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 20:19...

Are customs charges always payable when the order reaches the UK? Do customs ever open the package and if so would they be permitted? I have only ever purchased from UK and EU sites but want to try something different.

Andy said on Sun, 29 Mar 2020 at 09:32...

Just ordered some rush isobutyl fom popperspalace, I'll review it when it arrives, a bit expensive on shipping to the UK and two different prices, one for USA and one for UK (almost double) and expensive shipping. I'll reserve my judgement until I've received and tried it

Andy said on Sat, 18 Apr 2020 at 12:40...

Anyone know why the popperpalace.com website is no longer working? You could up until a day or so ago access it from the torontopoppers.com pwebsite, I'm waiting for an order but cannot even access popperpalace website from the UK anymore

JessieB said on Sun, 19 Apr 2020 at 14:32...

Hey Andy. I order from them all the time. I was told they shut it down because of the delayed shipping with the current mess going on. The US and Canada sites are still active. You can use the contact info on Toronto poppers. Same company. I wouldn't worry, Ive dealt with them many times and their service is top notch.

Andy said on Mon, 4 May 2020 at 08:59...

Just received my PWD isobutyl, ordered on 30 March, looks the proper stuff and the smell reminds me of the proper stuff prior to the awful isopropyl stuff here in UK, yes they have closed the popperpalace due to COVID-19 and I was told by a very helpful guy whom I e-mailed at Toronto poppers and to email the Toronto site direct should I wish to use them again. I'm very happy with the service and I'll leave a review on here once I've tried them

Andy said on Mon, 4 May 2020 at 19:34...

Very happy with purchase, ordered 29 March received this morning, PWD rush as I remember it prior to 2006 in the uk, proper isobutyl nitrite, no headaches, plenty of energy afterwards, that proper slutty pig feeling that I always remember from the old formula, very happy and they actually answer emails within 10 mins or so in opening hours, asked them why there UK price is more than double the USA price, I was told it's because they insure and replace free of charge any order if it should get lost or seized and the chances of loss or seizure being shipped to the UK there's more chance of that happening so they offset any losses in the UK price, I understand that fully. Will definitely be using them again, very happy all round with their service particularl answering emails very quickly , shipping time albeit slow to get here but I understand that's down to the COVID-19 situation rather than other factors.

walrus said on Sat, 6 Jun 2020 at 19:18...

how do you order from this company just tried and it said they don't send to the UK please help

j said on Mon, 8 Jun 2020 at 22:19...

I got some Rush and JJ Black from these guys back at the end of March. Took about 2 weeks to arrive, was *really* expensive especially considering the Royal Mail inspection levy of £15 you'll get hit with when it arrives. All up it was about £65-£70 for those two 10ml bottles. Basically more expensive than coke! BUT they were definitely good quality isobutyl... not relabelled isopropyl like you seem to get from European fakers.

walrus said on Wed, 10 Jun 2020 at 00:33...

thanks, J
omg that's expensive ill give it a miss can't afford that
heard snake is back ill trying him and see if he got any isobutyl
if anybody knows a good supplier in the UK plz let me know

Wanderer said on Sun, 29 Nov 2020 at 20:16...

Any more recent comments (good or bad) about the product that is supplied by PoppersPalace and the service they provide?

I have stumbled on their website which promises to deliver butyl to the UK, and read this thread.

If I sound cynical it is because I have hammy fingers burnt a few times!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.