Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Shipping to HK

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Sky
on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 at 16:16

Sky said on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 at 16:16...

Could poppers be delivered to HK? Is it legal?

Midair Collision said on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 at 17:48...

Yes. Poppers are even manufactured in China. Hong Kong - previously Honkers - is part of China now. So it is all good. I remember the old runway at Kai Tak well. Used to light a "lucky" Rothmans before attempting to land. You could see people in their apartments, there was an old woman (nicknamed Mrs Fang) who used to shake her fist, or salute, depending on the aircraft. She was not fond of the Convair 880.

PJ said on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 11:40...

Take a look here, Sky:

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10151

Rosa Klebb said on Sat, 14 Mar 2020 at 21:52...

Hong Kong is an SAR of China - Special Administrative Region. They have their own laws.The question asked: if they can be delivered to HK - answer YES. I bought some and got delivered to my hotel. Allowed? No idea. But Hong Kong has bigger issues to deal with than legislation about leather cleaner. There might be some ASEAN rules as with Singapore, but no big deal. Only country in Asia where you can get drama with poppers is Japan. If you want to pay top dollar then maybe ask in Lockhart Road area?

Thinking about it maybe Thailand too - despite all that goes down in Patpong they do not like dildos or dirty movies. Not a good idea to push your luck in the Land of Smiles :-)

Ken said on Fri, 14 Apr 2023 at 10:04...

contact
arenaspeedo69 googlemail

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.