Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

When do you know to throw out a bottle of poppers? brands?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by MasturbationAddict
on Sun, 2 Feb 2020 at 15:18

MasturbationAddict said on Sun, 2 Feb 2020 at 15:18...

Hi everyone!

So my question is a simple one: when, in your personal opinion, is it best to throw out poppers? Any identifying markers like fluid level or how the poppers smell would be greatly appreciated.

Some bonus questions: Is there greater risk of using "old" poppers compared to a fresh bottle?

Has anyone ever felt like there is increased pressured in your carotid artery, below your jaw and near your ears (I started feeling this uncomfortable pressure here around about 2 weeks ago and while not painful in anyway, it was a red flag to me and ive cut back on my usage until the 24th. I have using a bottle of English for those curious)?

MasturbationAddict said on Sun, 2 Feb 2020 at 15:36... said on Sun, 2 Feb 2020 at 20:45...

Hi again!

So this time I've got a question on popper brands. I've used Rush, Rush Gold, Amsterdam, and English. Of those, I liked Rush Gold the least and Amsterdam the best, especially when I get nice and spacey, but now I'm looking for something... more.

So here's my question(s): What is a popper brand that is powerful but also meshes well with MJ? I was looking at TresFort and Rush Ultra but I haven't decided which one to go for.

Is there any brands I should avoid for whatever reason?

Mam said on Tue, 4 Feb 2020 at 18:37...

That sounds like an inflammation of the inner ear. If that becomes infected then you need to see a doc to get antibiotics, pain is terrible! If you can manage it: chew on raw garlic on the side you feel the pressure, ginger tea helps. Do not use poppers as that is only going to agitate it, although unlikely to be causing it. Drink lots of water and stay away from poppers and anything else unusual as well. Let me tell you: you DO NOT want an inner ear infection. The pressure means it is getting blocked and blocked = infection potential. Be well.

Jacko said on Tue, 11 Feb 2020 at 10:58...

I try not to leave a bottle once opened (stored closed tightly in freezer) more than a couple of weeks, three tops. Definitely notice that the last third of the bottle packs less punch and often has a different odour. Am guessing that maybe the alkyl nitrite gradually oxidises to nitrate?

On your question about what goes well with MJ and gives a strong, spacey buzz, I have personally found that some Super Rush does this nicely. There used to be a shop in my city that sold a version of this (probably not original PWD, but it worked anyway). It was a isobutyl/isopropyl nitrite mix according to the label and had a really horny, spacey buzz that also lasted a good while. The shop changed to an isopropyl version (also Super Rush, definitely not legit) that is just not the same, miss the old one! Switched back to Amsterdam too, which is good value and reliable though not as intense.

MasturbationAddict said on Sat, 29 Feb 2020 at 15:18...

Thanks for the tip. I am using super rush now but I am worried that maybe I am going a little too hard on them.

Is there any hard or soft limit for using poppers in a period of time you or anyone else recommend?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.