Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers to Canada from AliExpress

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Ro
on Thu, 30 Jan 2020 at 18:00

Ro said on Thu, 30 Jan 2020 at 18:00...

I just wanted to share that I have received a package ordered from this store on AliExpress, delivered to Toronto:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/4756020

It was ordered about a month ago which is pretty normal shipping time from AE.

I haven't opened these yet because it's noon and I am not in the right situation to use them. So will update on that later.

But I did want to say that they arrived exactly as pictured, extremely well packaged. In the past, every poppers I have ordered (from European vendors) have always arrived with a couple of them leaking, fucked up and useless. Like you can smell by just holding the package what's in it. (I can only imagine what the various postal workers think about this..) The smell covers all the poppers so they have to be kept in a jar otherwise the entire area smells like chemicals.

One of the items is packaged in a tin box with foam inserts to keep everything in place; the bottles are perfectly sealed (exactly as pictured on the website). The other is packaged in an extremely sturdy well built cardboard box, actually much better than pictured. NO leaking. NO smell.

Then, each of these is in a plastic bag, then they are each carefully covered in bubble wrap by someone who took care to do a good job taping the sides and such. THEN they are in an appropriately sized bubble wrap shipping bag that kept everything securely in place.

In general I don't really like the over packaging that is ubiquitous with many sorts of products. I don't like this weird "unboxing" fetish people have because it's quite wasteful and usually pointless. However in this case, due to the nature of the product I think it is warranted. I hypothosize that getting a package that smells so strong probably increases the chances of having it stopped at the border. (If Health Canada stopped persecuting gay people and allowed us to purchase retail this problem of course would be much helped because bulk packaging could be used.. But I am not able to do anything about that.)

The label on the package states the contents are "slime charms". I have no idea what kind of mistranslation that is. Or is it just random words? Any mandarin speakers here have an idea what this was originally meant to indicate?

I expect these to be at least OK because the reviews on the product page are all positive. There is no indication anywhere as to what the actual contents are. Which is... unideal. But I never know if I could believe what's printed on those bottles anyway, so idk. I have no way of verifying.

These are by far the cheapest poppers I've ever bought, anywhere.

There's some smaller mandarin writing on the side of the tin so maybe I'll see if I can use a translation algorithm to see if there is additional info, though I expect it probably says similar things to what's in English. (Don't put it in your eyes, not for human consumption, flammable.. etc.)

Will update when I try them out.

Tao said on Fri, 31 Jan 2020 at 03:26...

Would this be it? Wording is difficult to interpret

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000243330129.html?gps-id=pcStoreJustForYou&scm=1007.23125.137358.0&scm_id=1007.23125.137358.0&scm-url=1007.23125.137358.0&pvid=e327a9bc-ecbb-4a0f-ab4a-a0ff76bb93ac&spm=a2g0o.store_home.smartJustForYou_317467275.2

Wowza said on Fri, 31 Jan 2020 at 08:35...

slime charms maybe like some form of novelty band-wrist, something to do with goths.

"unboxing" fetish

It is often better to travel than arrive, yo.

fillyfiddler said on Fri, 7 Feb 2020 at 20:20...

Ugh, I have a hard time buying poppers online from unknown sources, I personally, would not even try some of their poppers. Who knows what impurities or chem differences are there. Not to come off racist or anything, but those guys overseas don't really give af about quality or genuine authentic materials. I've had so many issues with things from AliExpress, a seller advertising stainless and I receive low grade zinc, or I expected silicone and got a type of PVC, or the best one yet diatome mud and they send me literal cardboard, ffs. You just can't trust overseas sellers that have practically 0 regulation (I k how ironic that sounds considering we are using a substance recreationally).

Ro said on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 at 05:02...

Health Canada is the one creation the zero regulation situation.

Just like all the people who have died and been kidnapped/locked up for "war on drugs".

Some sort of testing strip or something would be great but I have no idea if that would be possible, or what it would test for.

Ro said on Wed, 12 Feb 2020 at 05:04...

@Tao

Yes that's it.

jug said on Tue, 18 Feb 2020 at 23:09...

soooo are these good poppers or no ?

Anonymous said on Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 09:15...

Not to come off racist

We look forward to your chlorinated chicken, Uncle Sam. I will take a side of GM modified monster corn with that. Have a nice day y'all!

Anonymous said on Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 03:44...

Has anyone heard of torontopoppers yet my buddy keeps talking about them? I want to try them out just moved to the area.

ANON said on Thu, 12 Mar 2020 at 21:35...

Dealt with torontopoppers many times. They are the best for Canada orders

fillyfiddler said on Tue, 17 Mar 2020 at 05:57...

so, did you try them out yet? I got curious and found several 'poppers', but many buyers commented about massive headaches and no fun.

johnnny said on Mon, 20 Apr 2020 at 18:36...

those ali poppers made me sick for a week. Avoid, i'm serious. How could i be so stupid

TT said on Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 03:47...

The popper from Ali is weak and sometimes makes me have a bad headache.
Ordered from Toronto poppers before. Decent poppers but kinda weak(guess same as anywhere nowadays) just wish the price would be lower

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.