Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Where can I find the perfect bottle of Poppers!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Auckland
on Sat, 25 Jan 2020 at 21:21

Auckland said on Sat, 25 Jan 2020 at 21:21...

So I was in London at a bathhouse and I met this sexy guy who blew me and edged me for about 1.5 hours, and fed me these incredible poppers the whole time. I had my own bottle of Rush or something and he said no thanks, that he had his own bottle of 'real, old school stuff'. Unmarked little brown bottle, beautiful effect; heavy, smooth, warm, leathery, horny, fuck me now, take me back to the 1980s, perfect hit! I asked him where he got them from and he kinda laughed and said they came from deepest darkest something or other, so not you regular sex shop I guess. I have been indiscriminate about poppers until now, now I just want to find that kind of hit again. None of the sex shop regular brands are quite it.
I really regret not taking his number so that I could source my own bottle of whatever he had.
Might it have been a sex store own brand? Or are there some geniuses out there who supply top grade old school warm dark smooth poppers for a discerning market of clued up market?? Does this sound familiar to anyone? Any recommendations?? Thanks !!

Marcel & Pepe said on Sat, 25 Jan 2020 at 21:55...

What was the name of this bathhouse? Are you sure it was not a dream; your companion was very vague when asked a simple question. Why not just tell you, and why did he laugh. You also mention that his attentions lasted 1.5 hours! - you either have amazing restraint or something else was involved.

Anonymous said on Sun, 26 Jan 2020 at 00:07...

Haha, nothing else was involved, it was just extremely well paced edging. When I asked about it we were busy getting it on, I guess he didn't want to get into whatever website or store or whatever he used without killing the mood. What I should have done was ask him again once we'd finished our play but I didn't :-(

It was Lockerroom in Kennington. Often surprisingly good fun...

Auckland said on Sun, 26 Jan 2020 at 00:14...

Also, I'm thinking it might just have been a straightforward bottle of amyl nitrate, rather than one of the big store brands of amyl? So the kind of thing that isn't readily available in sex shops in many countries any more. As I say, I've been using Rush and it's ilk for years without realising that there might be something else out there. I thought they were all more or less the same, clearly they're not.

Madeplentypoppers said on Sun, 26 Jan 2020 at 00:35...

Auckland....as far as I know, only n-butyl and n-amyl nitrite are any good. It could have been a blend of those two....minus any bad impurities like acids.

The ISO nitrites are not as good. They provide the heart thump but not so much pleasure.

Auckland said on Sun, 26 Jan 2020 at 01:41...

Cheers Madeplenty.... I've gone and ordered some Veritable Amyl Nitrite from Poppers Aroma in France. See how that goes. It looks promising...

Roger said on Sun, 26 Jan 2020 at 11:14...

I think it's n-butyl that's the really good stuff, that gives the really smooth high without the chest pounding, that gets you feeling higher than the sun and riding a wave of pure sexual energy :-).

Unfortunately I've not been able to get hold of it since 2012.

Marcel & Pepe said on Sun, 26 Jan 2020 at 15:18...

>>> I guess he didn't want to get into whatever website or store or whatever he used without killing the mood <<<

I understand, Auckland. He was not into multi-tasking. We knew a lad once who used to text his girlfriend whilst Pepe and myself were seeing to his particulars. We found that strangely quaint. He once said "ah shit not fucking fish fingers again" Such are the days of our lives...and so the world turns.

Madeplentypoppers said on Sun, 26 Jan 2020 at 16:52...

Roger....I am fairly certain that N-butyl nitrite is much better than isobutyl nitrite.....and that Joe Miller was making/selliing N-butyl primarily based on Michigan forensics report of 13 popper bottles in 2009. All said to contain butyl nitrite and butyl alcohol.

I just started making Butyl Nitrite in earnest and like it a lot. It does as you say....gets you all high with pleasure but without annoying effects, such as pounding heart or fucked up sensations. It seems like an adrenaline rush with pleasure. Makes getting fucked feel intensely good. Odor is mildly sweet and pleasant....a bit like a candy liquor.

neilB4 said on Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 03:50...

I finally found the lot boys. popperpalace YES FINALLY real isobutyl nitrite UK

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.