Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Getting wife to use them

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Mcflanders43
on Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 18:26

Mcflanders43 said on Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 18:26...

Hey all, I’ve been a user of poppers for about 6 months now and found them during one of my secret bisexual encounters. I’m trying to figure out a way to use them with my wife aside from sneaking them when doggy style which I’ve done. I want her to use them but don’t want her to flip out if she find out what they are generally used for. My thought is buying some items at a sex store and bring some poppers home as well, and say the sex store clerk suggested them “so I’d thought I try it”. Anyone have any luck getting their significant other to use them.

SWISS TONY said on Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 23:04...

Poppers are fine. But why not treat your lady to a box of Milk Tray (wait for her to come home wearing a ski mask and surprise her from behind the sofa) or how about a romantic dinner for two at your favorite French restaurant. Flowers, fancy chocolates, fine scents, the answer to loosening things up in the bed chamber is not always a brown bottle, try old fashioned romance. It works wonders. Wear aftershave and spend time on grooming. Trust me, the magic time awaits. Although: your idea about the store is good. Buy some edible lingerie (the ladies love that) and pull out the poppers saying it was a free promotion and you don't know what it is. Do this as a "oh by the way I nearly forgot" and tell her it is an aphrodisiac, not a gateway to back door action. Bon chance!

Jacko said on Mon, 20 Jan 2020 at 09:06...

We are a fairly kinky, monogamous straight couple and have been enjoying poppers in bed for a couple of years now. My wife finds they make her come like a freight train and sometimes have back-to-back orgasms. They also mix really well with bondage, sub/dom play and, of course, anal and toy DP.

I bought some after being introduced to them on a trip to visit a mate living in Uruguay, where they’re often used at dance parties. Just picked a bottle up at a sex shop one day and front footed that it is a sex-enhancing drug. No drama and happy wifey.

Jacko said on Mon, 20 Jan 2020 at 10:21...

Some additional suggestion for your missus:

- Helps if she’s already a bit of an anal/DP fan. The benefits are pretty self-evident ;-)
- If you’re 420-friendly, add weed into the mix first for ridiculously hot, prolonged and nasty sex.
- Shot glass + cotton ball + cling film + poppers = no spills or nose burns. If she accidentally gets some on her face, the night will most likely not end well for you!

And yeah, I know, f**kin straight people ruin everything. Apologies in advance guys ;-)

Mcflanders43 said on Thu, 23 Jan 2020 at 00:34...

Thanks for the input guys. We used him this weekend in Vegas and has a great time. Told her they were a free giveaway with the purchase of a vibratory, and they were an aphrodisiac to help sex feel better. She uses them without hesitation, and to talk her into deeper longer inhales though. We had fun!

Jacko said on Mon, 27 Jan 2020 at 09:54...

Nice one, glad to hear you were able to “break the ice” with no issues. Vegas getaway sounds like kinda the perfect time and place, too. Well played man!

Enjoy mutually exploring some new limits ;-)

Cuck Lord said on Sat, 7 Mar 2020 at 15:40...

Oh, I assumed you meant she'd be using them with someone else...

BLKgurl said on Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 06:33...

U ain't shit! I hope she find out that your GAY! U might give her AIDS you Jack azz. U should've married someone that was bisexual or someone that was okay with u fucking a man

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.