Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Butyl Nitrite the Piggy Popper?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Madeplentypoppers
on Mon, 30 Dec 2019 at 21:26

Madeplentypoppers said on Mon, 30 Dec 2019 at 21:26...

I just made a small amount of BN. It has a very sweet candy like odor, similar to the alcohol. Somewhat pleasant. No trace of anything bitter.

Effects were shocking. Smooth hitting and piggy inducing. Ass totally numb/relaxed and nipples feeling extra good. No fucked up sensations.

It's been almost impossible for me to get this result. Everything has to be just right apparently. The alcohol seems prone to becoming seriously degraded during the reaction, producing a bitter/off scent with terrible effects.

Interestingly, both Butyl Nitrite and Normal Amyl Nitrite are by far the most expensive to buy from big chemical companies. Because they are the best and most prone to abuse???? I'll bet that's why.

Madeplentypoppers said on Tue, 31 Dec 2019 at 23:37...

I made a second brew with similar odor and effects.

Butyl Nitrite(not Isobutyl).....

Pronounced sweet and somewhat pleasant odor.

Slow effects that become profound and long lasting. NO LOUD
racing heartbeat in ear. Very strong ass relax/numbing. Did not
feel fucked up. Like being immersed in warm water, relaxing.
Piggy effect. It's really quite shocking something in a bottle can do this.

desperado said on Wed, 1 Jan 2020 at 13:59...

To made plentyofpoppers. can I buy some from you

Madeplentypoppers said on Wed, 1 Jan 2020 at 18:52...

sorry....only here to post info...not for sale or commercial. You can try to order some from the big chemical companies....but it won't be cheap and you have to find someone willing to order for you.

Madeplentypoppers said on Wed, 1 Jan 2020 at 20:38.. said on Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 08:21...

Butyl nitrite seems to be ideal for receiving fisting because a hallmark effect is gaping, grabbing and complete numbness of rectal/anal muscles for extended periods. Plus, the heart does NOT beat loudly in ones ear or chest as it does with isobutyl nitrite. That's really annoying and scary.

lookingthehardway! said on Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 22:23...

Hi madeplentypoppers! I have been searching for a place that will sell me something legitamate for the very personal use as you mentioned. Would what I am looking for be on their tech data sheet as "CH3(CH2)3ONO" Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Madeplentypoppers said on Fri, 3 Jan 2020 at 22:53...

The two best poppers are n(normal) amyl nitrite and n(normal) butyl nitrite. You can look up all the chemical names that are synonyms with these two. If it's a synonym...it's the EXACT same chemical with the EXACT same everything. Look up the synonyms for n-amyl nitrite and n-butyl nitrite and that's what poppers you will want.

lookingthehardway! said on Sat, 4 Jan 2020 at 00:58...

Madeplentypoppers....thanks for your help, I think i've found place to get butyl nitrite. Fingers crossed....

Ntbiman said on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 00:15...

If anyone was game to share a source that would be great...

thatonedude said on Sat, 18 Jan 2020 at 19:22...

are there any normal brands that contain the n-butyl nitrate?

lookingthehardway! said on Sun, 9 Feb 2020 at 00:49...

Madeplentypoppers...hey again. I didn't have any luck with new poppers I bought. I've posted on another thread about eupopshop /new formulas vs old looking for some insight if anyone could provide it. I'm not having any luck looking for a replacement popper that does exactly as you describe. Would you be willing to tell me if you have been able to find something like that that you've ordered or have you had to make you own exclusively? At this point I'd be willing to try to make them...but really have no idea as where to start. Anything that you'd be willing to discuss would be greatly appreciated.

Popeye said on Thu, 20 Feb 2020 at 15:35...

I'm wanting to start making my own n butyl as well but don't know where to start , if you can buy some from a chemical company is that all you need or do you have to mix something with it

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.