Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Hands and feet rashes + poppers dermatitis

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Drizzydrake101
on Thu, 28 Nov 2019 at 23:57

Drizzydrake101 said on Thu, 28 Nov 2019 at 23:57...

2 days a go i was at a rave where a friend of me opened a bottle of poppers. Now my hands and feet are full of ugly red spots, I have yellow crusts under my nose and my hands feel very numb, tingling and sometimes very painfull e.g. When opening a
Bottle or something.
I know the crusts around nose are because i touched the bottle but what about my hands/feet skin rashes?

artoflaw said on Fri, 29 Nov 2019 at 11:29...

As it happens, I had EXACTLY these same symptoms a few months ago, though I didn’t go anywhere near poppers. Over the following week or two, the red spots turned to freckles and the crusted areas went away. The freckles slowly peeled away after another week or so. Doctor said it was probably an allergic reaction to something I encountered in my lab. To this day I don’t know what the cause was, but I would say probably not poppers.

Cider-Cat said on Fri, 29 Nov 2019 at 13:40...

Yes, an allergy of some kind. You were at a rave..agh...apart from anything else you were in an enclosed space, with people for whom personal hygiene and health are not top priority. Cough..cough. It is scabies i think, poppers do not do this.

Clarence Fandango said on Sat, 30 Nov 2019 at 21:30...

A rave up, eh?

People that congregate to blow whistles, and dance for hours to repetitive music, are likely to be become vessels of Demonic possession:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_plague_of_1518

Call an Exorcist immediately, especially if you start spouting obscenities in Latin.

Maybe you should try to remember if you ate anything (like a tube of smarties) that night? or committed an outrage against nature with another raver. Poppers it 'aint, my lovely.

Mam said on Mon, 2 Dec 2019 at 23:31...

It may not be poppers I agree, but it sounds unpleasant and distressing. The snide remarks are not helpful or respectful.

101st Chairborne said on Tue, 3 Dec 2019 at 10:23...

A quite understandable lampoon. The OP (if serious) is claiming that poppers made him break out in boils or such. That is nonsense.

Note:

crusts under my nose - so reckless use, probably something to do with the environment, or other form of intoxication.

In the past people have complained that poppers caused fungal infections (which is beyond ridiculous). I suspect this is associated with the band of brothers who have an agenda against iso-propyl nitrite and is, pardon my French, a load of old crap.

Jack A. Nory. said on Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 12:16...

I used to enjoy real poppers back in the 1970s. A couple of years ago I looked in the mirror and noticed my hair was turning white, it happened slowly, but now my hair is totally grey / white colour! I know a bare knuckle boxer and he told me he got cauliflower ears and a bent nose...he once used poppers in Heaven (circa 1983). AND ...I saw this guy I hadn't seen for years last week...totally bald and wearing a toupee like Elton John...no idea if he uses poppers, but it wouldn't surprise me.

PJ said on Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 18:19...

Hands and feet are peripheral so it could be a peripheral vascular reaction. Red spots could be blood spots. Go to a doctor. Poppers will not cause this on their own, unless you already have a circulatory problem, like from heavy smoking, cholesterol, or an inherited condition.

Story said on Sat, 18 Jan 2020 at 15:51...

You were in the rave and only you used was poppers?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.