Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Isopropyl with moderation

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Alex
on Wed, 30 Oct 2019 at 20:42

Alex said on Wed, 30 Oct 2019 at 20:42...

Hi everyone. Today I took a risk..in spite the bad experience I had with my vision back in March. I decided to try Isopropyl popper again, since the Amyl one left me a bit disappointed. I had 4 hits today, two of them deep enough and thanks God I had no problems with my eyes! I think the last time my vision when wrong because I have abused the isopropyl for hours and with countless deep hits!! Also I think it's a good idea to watt a song as you can before sniffing again and prevent any blue to appear on your nails! A positive note is that I have completely recovered from that problem with my eyes after 3 months ;-) is anybody using Isopropyl with no sight problems?

Mam said on Thu, 31 Oct 2019 at 08:16...

I think you are mad, Alex. If you have already had a problem why risk further problems? It seems to me that you are seeking re-assurance from others that you have made a wise decision. Much has been written on this issue and it seems to me that IPN (due to it's specific properties as opposed to other nitrites) can exacerbate an existing, or potential, underlying issue. It my opinion it does not cause it. The blood vessels / capillaries in the eye are very sensitive. Think again, Alex. Get your vascular health checked out / have an eye exam.

Anonymous said on Thu, 31 Oct 2019 at 08:29...

Whenever I had the problem had my eyes checked so many times. And they always said they were healthy and there was no issue. You are maybe right, but I am not looking for reassurance just wanted to understand if moderation was a thing :/

Mam said on Thu, 31 Oct 2019 at 19:06...

Did they check your eye pressure? or was this just a walk-in optician? That "blue fingers" things doesn't sound good....perhaps you have circulatory problem. You get a tingling feeling in your extremities, feet finger tips etc?

Alex said on Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 01:09...

Yes I also had an OCT scan and everything was ok. The one thing I am sure is that time I was new to poppers and I over did it with at least 3 hours of deep sinniffing. Today I had another session and nothing happened, not even headache. Again not too deep sniffs and spaced them within long breaks, or at the very least untill the previous sniff effect is completely gone. But back then I went to 4 optician...even private...and the OCT scan was clear in both...so I might have had a very very mild side effect because I went mad with it...but I don't know...I mean next time I'll buy some from France...unfortunately here in the UK it's isopropyl and I live with my bf who doesn't know I popper bate..so I need fast delivery so I know when exactly I am going to get them :/

Mam said on Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 23:01...

You lead a complex life, Alex. 4 opticians! is it worth it? could always give up the bating and cook yr bf a meal. In the long run you might be happier...just a hint. I don't want to come across as a "Mother Hen" but I can only imagine that this saga must have made you anxious and unhappy.

Frilly said on Sun, 3 Nov 2019 at 14:32...

Mother Hen, dear! Mother Superior more like. You remind me of Hattie Jacques; you should be re-christened Matron! Watch out she doesn't try to give you a bed bath, Alex.

"cook yr bf a meal"

Oooh I say! That's a lead on, dear. Next she'll be posting recipes for beouf en croute!

Don't invite her to dinner; she'll be doing the washing up and changing your curtains before you know it.

Motorhead Sherwood said on Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 09:25...

Hi

Alex: the blueness results from oxygen shortage and is definitely not a good sign. (as you seem to know)
The eyes are very sensitive organs! Be careful.
The brain can be permantly damaged by lack of oxygen.

But the damage might be hard to catch for a normal optician (they really are in another line of business)

Motorhead Sherwood said on Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 09:32...

... and go to an ophthalmologist (a real doctor) and inform them of your drug use...
(do yourself a favour, please)

Alex said on Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 12:30...

I am not getting blue nails anymore, or eyes problems. I learnt from that mistake...no more endless sniffing...and no more than 4/6 sniffs per session :-) I ordered a pentyl popper...just to be extra safe...as safe as poppers can be ^^

Adonis said on Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 07:04...

who doesn't know I popper bate

I am in the same situation as Alex. I would like to know how to popperbate, how it works, and what are the tricks so you don't get found out by nosey BF. Yeah I know about "history" but he knows how to see what I am doing somehow. He watches me like a hawk...for good reason lol

JoshVR said on Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 10:45...

Guys - check out the website thetruthaboutpoppers.com

It is clearly stated by these companies that it is not for human consumption - If you know that there is a 50% chance that your vision could be affected by using poppers - would you really take the chance or the risk?. Unfortunately the reason why some of you find this site is when you are having issues after using these products - some people have no idea that their mental health / other physical issues are as a result of their popper usage. It's a solvent - and your abusing a solvent. It's called Solvent abuse / Chroming. Let's call it what it is - just because its been used by gay guys to make sex easier doesn't take away from what it actually does to you. Don't trust these companies who make these products as though they have a duty of care to you. They wouldn't even bother contacting you back if you damaged yourself as the result of using their product. Give them the finger that your not dumb enough to believe that they really think their products consist of Gay men who have an obsession with polishing their leather harnesses in night clubs, an ongoing nostalgic use of VCRs, and wanting their home to smell like a pungent volatile substance such as dirty socks

Stay Safe - Stay away from Poppers.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.