Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Hand tremors

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by HW
on Fri, 18 Oct 2019 at 23:40

HW said on Fri, 18 Oct 2019 at 23:40...

I'm interested to know if anyone has developed hand tremors after using these?

Cider-Cat said on Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 07:38...

Could be the DTs. Are you are a heavy drinker? It could be also a sign of early onset dementia. The only thing that poppers will do is give you wandering hands, so it is best not to use on public transport or in a lift. Poppers remove inhibitions and makes you feel lustful (my experience anyway) but give you the shakes? nope. If you have any concerns you should ask "Dr" Finger Bob, he is an expert on all ailments of the body and mind, and has a garage full of quack remedies ready for you. My guess is you might need one of his Sweat Lodge treatments.

HW said on Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 08:53...

OK, i'm in my 20s and am not a heavy drinker. To be honest, they are likely stress related but I wanted to rule it out. I will get it checked out either way. Only used P for a short period with prob a max of 25 bottles used ever.

Mam said on Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 11:13...

Stress will do all sorts of weird stuff, HW. You should try your best to cut out stressful situations....difficult I know :-) Sorry to hear you are stressed in your twenties! Usually that comes later in life. If you live near an ocean, go take a look, breathe deeply, empty your mind, sounds a little cranky but it works.

Prana Yama said on Mon, 21 Oct 2019 at 21:26...

The best remedy I ever found to cure problem poppers usage is to take up Bikram Yoga. In my experience it's the exact opposite of sniffing that bottle. And a great way to heal your body, mind, lungs, nervous system, etc.

Michael Parkinson said on Tue, 5 Jan 2021 at 23:33...

Hi HW,

I also have noticed significant hand tremors for at least an hour after using only poppers.

I've always had minorly shaky hands, and my Dad has parkinsons, but recently after taking poppers I found my shakes to be more exaggerated than I'd seen them before, and even went to my GP to see if I had early onset Parkinson's. She told me it was just a "benign tremor" and nothing major to worry about.

Some websites attribute popper use to long term tremors https://www.rehabguide.co.uk/what-are-poppers/
https://sdtreatmentcenter.com/drug-treatment/poppers-neurotoxic/

I think I'll be kicking the habit since doing this research, definitely don't want long term tremors, as I too am in my 20s.

Maybe Bikram Yoga will help me enhance my enjoyment of anal, thanks for the heads up, Prana!

JoshVR said on Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 01:55...

Want to know the dangers - check out thetruthaboutpoppers.com

Alex said on Thu, 15 Jun 2023 at 18:55...

I got diagnosed with Parkinson's last year. I'm wondering if they're misdiagnosing me because I've done poppers for like 20 years now. I have hand tremor and leg tremors. And my toes curl and cramped once in awhile I'm wondering if it was the poppers I've done and if I completely stop for years I'm wondering if this will go away

Alex said on Thu, 15 Jun 2023 at 18:58...

I got diagnosed with Parkinson's last year. I'm wondering if they're misdiagnosing me because I've done poppers for like 20 years now. I have hand tremor and leg tremors. And my toes curl and cramped once in awhile I'm wondering if it was the poppers I've done and if I completely stop for years I'm wondering if this will go away

Kyle said on Tue, 27 Jun 2023 at 13:30...

It’s nothing to worry about! You get hand tremors from long term use! I get them occasionally when I do to much and then I stop using for a few months! The tremors are letting you know that you taking too many hits! It basically an overdose side effect! My advice it to stop using for awhile and I guarantee the tremors will go away! Don’t forget these poppers are drugs. They are nitrates! That’s why they’re called poppers. They used to come in a glass vile and cracked a vile to pop them open.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.