Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Canadian suppliers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by canuck
on Fri, 18 Oct 2019 at 21:15

canuck said on Fri, 18 Oct 2019 at 21:15...

Does anyone know who sells poppers within Canada and ships to Vancouver? I know torontopoppers does but it's overpriced.

@canuck said on Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 03:23...

nothing within Canada. Ive done plenty of research. I checked T.O. poppers..... $30 isn't bad compared to any of the others. Where else have you looked because they seem to be cheaper than any others that advertise selling to Canada. You can go to the states and buy them for $15-18 USD all day long

Anonymous said on Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 21:28...

CAD 30 or USD 30?

@Anonymous said on Sun, 20 Oct 2019 at 01:23...

Says Canadian

JIM Z said on Tue, 22 Oct 2019 at 18:52...

Canuck...... im interested to know what you normally pay for poppers? Ive paid $25 Canadian on Church St in Toronto when you could still get them a couple years back, but that is over now. $30 seems reasonable to me. How much are you used to paying? And where the heck are you finding them. Im sure alot of us would love to know.

Barry said on Wed, 23 Oct 2019 at 02:13...

Agree with you Jim. I never found poppers cheaper then $25 for a small bottle even when you still could find them.

Virgo said on Sat, 26 Oct 2019 at 02:36...

canuck, were still waiting to hear your response on where you used to find poppers under $25 before you had to start posting online to find them. Believe me, we all want cheap poppers !!!

ro said on Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 00:53...

I ordered from poppers-aromas.eu in the past year or so, though canada is currently the only country they don't ship to https://www.poppers-aromas.eu/content/1-Shipping-poppers-worldwide . Tragic given that so much of their product is manufactured here!

With regard to price, I usually paid C$10-15/bottle from them or one of the similar European vendors. That said usually 1 or 2 bottles per shipment were leaking.. but still much less than the $30 charged elsewhere.

I'm incredulous that every drug ever known to humanity is available on the internet except for poppers.

ro said on Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 01:14...

This thread http://poppersguide.com/forum/10788 links to a product on aliexpress that comes out to $15. I've ordered lots of other things on ae and generally stuff shows up if the site lets you order to your location. Other thread said that packaging was crap, which is typical ae. Would be best to add some other items from same store instead of just ordering a single bottle of poppers.

note to self said on Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 03:17...

All these claim to ship to Canada:

https://www.amsterdam-poppers.com/
https://www.torontopoppers.com/
https://www.pop-canada.com/indexjs.htm
http://popperstogo.com/home
https://popperscanada.com/t/poppers

Sl123 said on Sun, 17 Nov 2019 at 13:55.. said on Sun, 17 Nov 2019 at 17:53...

canadapoppers.com

anyone ever ordered from them?

Bulkaromas.com said on Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 06:12...

Hey guys, we are a wholesale site with wholesale price.

Our blends are mainly isobutyl and we ship worldwide via DHL International for FREE!

Hope to see you guys at our site >>

Bulkaromas.com

Enaprod said on Mon, 9 Dec 2019 at 05:20...

I wanted to know if these site was good and if you already ordered and what does the quality of the stock sold look like? http://canadianjunglejuice.com/new/shop/

Thank you :-)

User 147 said on Mon, 9 Dec 2019 at 11:56...

Never tried Amsterdam poppers
Toronto poppers awesome legit isobutyl
Pop canada poppers work but weak and too expensive
Never tried poppers to go
Poppers canada same as pop canada their poppers work but weak not origional isobutyl and too expensive.

Ena said on Mon, 9 Dec 2019 at 13:39...

And zone popper or jubgle juice canada?

ro said on Mon, 6 Jan 2020 at 18:54...

I note that Amsterdam poppers has updated their shipping page to include the following information (abridged to remove non relevant info).

link: https://www.amsterdam-poppers.com/content/1-delivery-refund-policy

"We ship poppers worldwide - mainly to USA, Canada, Europe, Hongkong, SAE, Australia.

ATTENTION!!
customers from CANADA may order max. 4 bottles - due to strict customs regulations.

Restrictions in Canada - read this
Canadian customers - be aware that POPPERS are on the list of Health authorities who do make random check. In this case packages are returned back to us, but it takes another few weeks. During that time there are no details in tracking, unfortunately.
Until return of package we DO NOT send you another package as a substitution nor give you refund.
We have to wait until it comes back to us (up to 10 weeks time) and then proceed - we offer you resending for 2nd time (you have to pay extra resending charge). Or we give you goods refund (less transport and damaged or leaking bottles) to your PAYPAL account (not via credit card).

Time of delivery (average): Canada - up to 3-4 weeks

IMPORTANT!!!

In case your shipment was checked by your customs and seized, we give NO refunds nor send you new goods!

This event falls on your responsibility, you have to make sure before ordering that such goods is allowed to import to your country.

REFUND POLICY
Refunds are made in several cases: (...)
3) If your order is returned by your customs (mainly Canadian Health authorities). We offer resending for free. If it comes back again, then we give you a goods refund (less transport charges)"

----------------

Prices €13.50/small to €19.50/large (about CA$20-30).
Shipping "Abroad ( Worldwide ) 1 - 5 weeks €14.00" so a bit over $20.

Most of the listed products are not in stock. Why don't they allow hiding of unavailable items? But there is enough of a selection.. how many choices do you really need? My experience is not that there's any correlation between the packing and the product anyway. As far as I can tell it's random. I think how old it is and how it's been stored are probably more important.

ro said on Mon, 6 Jan 2020 at 18:58...

Also at checkout there is promocode discounts:

"Sale 15% = promocode: 15% (discount from 90€)
Sale 10% = promocode: 10% (discount from 60€)
Sale 5% = promocode: 5% (discount from 30€)"

ro said on Mon, 6 Jan 2020 at 19:11...

I just made a small order from Amsterdam poppers to Toronto.

I will try to remember to make an update here. But I don't check this site often and there are no notifications.. So I might forget. If anyone wants to remind me in a month or 2, you can email me at
4bdf33bc-1591-420f-ace5-47ac49c96c8c@anonaddy.me and I will do so.

Dennis said on Sat, 22 Feb 2020 at 03:51...

torontopoppers.com for canada is king

Bill said on Wed, 6 May 2020 at 04:03...

How long does it take to receive order from torontopoppers order if im in ottawa. I believe they are in buffalo... (not far from Toronto and they ship through USPS. ) im just wondering website says 3 days but I have doubts...

MTL said on Sat, 9 May 2020 at 13:06...

@Bill, I ordered and it shipped on April 28, and it seems stuck in NY international distribution center since May 1. Tracking hasn't changed since. Not certain when it's going to arrive and if it will arrive.

Greg said on Sat, 15 May 2021 at 23:27...

canada-poppers.com is the best.

Tom said on Thu, 22 Jul 2021 at 15:53...

I ordered 4 bottles from Toronto poppers, they were seized by Canada customs.

James Hatcher said on Sat, 24 Jul 2021 at 10:02...

Toronto poppers are shipped from the US. I order 2 30ml bottles and they showed up about 1 month later.

Wabiffet said on Fri, 13 Aug 2021 at 23:30...

So I ordered from Toronto poppers and my order got seized at the boarder twice. I just asked for a refund and got it. Anyone have any luck? Maybe I could get someone to order them for me then ship them to me once in Canada? Canada-poppers.com is gone and I couldn’t finish my order with them cause the site literally got thanosed right as I was about to hit check out. I’m out in northern BC, so if anyone can help a guy out it would be stupidly appreciated.

Derrick said on Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 21:28...

I get mine from Canadapoppers.com

They are Canadian based so I don’t have to worry about customs seizing them.

They have so many brands, I am like a kid in the candy store when I go to their site. They have been around forever. They are the only ones I used for the past few years.

Ron said on Tue, 7 Sep 2021 at 08:29...

What's happening with Canadapoppers.com? They're aylways Out of stock?

Jay said on Thu, 9 Sep 2021 at 02:13...

Where is everyone buying these days I ordered from Canadianjj 10 days ago never heard back guess I am out 200$ again

Nick said on Sat, 18 Sep 2021 at 22:20...

Ron, I believe CanadaPoppers are always out of stock because they can’t get any right now as they ship from within Canada.

Robert said on Tue, 28 Sep 2021 at 22:39...

I just ordered from CanadaPoppers a couple of weeks ago and again today. They are always in stock.

Robert said on Tue, 28 Sep 2021 at 22:41...

Are you sure you guys are referring to CanadaPoppers.com? They are always in stock. On their site, it lists any that is out of stock and there is only 1 brand out of stock. But the rest of their brands are all in stock. Good luck guys.

I am always happy with their service!

Paul said on Tue, 19 Oct 2021 at 14:36...

Sucks to hear people are having their orders seized from Toronto Poppers! I used them many times and had no problems. They are very discreet with packaging as well, but last time I used them was March 2021. Very surprised.

I did use a website called amsterdam-special.com in August and my 2 30ml AMYL bottles showed up within a couple of weeks. I'd like to try them again, but they don't have the AMYL brand in stock currently.

Guess I'll be forking over a little extra at CanadaPoppers.

Leo said on Sat, 23 Oct 2021 at 01:25...

Has anyone used canada-poppers.is? Don't think it's the same as Canadapoppers.

I used Toronto Poppers a few times before. Sometimes it took several weeks to deliver but they always arrived. Good quality and good customer service. Their website seems to be down now.

Mark said on Wed, 27 Oct 2021 at 00:00...

Hey guys I found a new site that has poppers!! Thing is they only have 3 selections but I assume it’s because they just launched.

Check them out , they deliver fast

Shinypoppers.ca

Mark said on Wed, 27 Oct 2021 at 00:03...

There number is

(289) 274-4670

Andre said on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 23:09...

Yup my vote goes to CanadaPoppers.com
They have been around forever. I get my stuff from them.

Tim said on Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 22:32...

with Toronto poppers down, has anyone had successful orders with canada-poppers.is ??

Popperbator YYC said on Thu, 10 Feb 2022 at 21:40...

Anyone know where to buy poppers in Calgary?
Or a good site, in Canada, thru online mail-order.
Also, popper accessories too.
Have a hard time getting good strong poppers.
Thx.

Vancouver Guy said on Mon, 14 Feb 2022 at 04:01...

I used Canada poppers 3 times and the product specifically Jungle Juice had a different scent. The first time it was good and strong. The second time it smelled different and the label was printed weird. The last time i contacted Canada poppers and they resent 3 bottles that were different. The consistency was not here. Delivery happened correctly but a lot of money 200.00 for free shipping with products that i felt were not authentic.

Hop said on Fri, 26 Aug 2022 at 22:44...

Where’s the poppers in toronto

Anonymous said on Wed, 5 Oct 2022 at 17:43...

Where in ottawa can I get poppers

Anonymous said on Sun, 18 Dec 2022 at 20:31...

I’m looking to purchase some poppers. I used to be a long time customer but my last order held up at customs. I had spoken to someone a while back and the told me that you were working on something so they can be shipped in Canada.
My Name is Jimmy Birju
416 574 7838
1369 Bloor St. West
Suite 1407
Toronto ON,

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.