Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

suppliers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by bateuk
on Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 06:50

bateuk said on Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 06:50...

hi all, anyone know best supplier to uk?
poppers-aromas.eu failed to deliver my order from july but now hear their product is shit anyway!
great forum thanks guys

Mam said on Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 07:30...

I do not think their products are as you describe, French poppers have a good reputation generally. Did you take this up with them - about the non-delivery?

bateuk said on Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 19:38...

Yes I most certainly did. They answered my original email by asking for my order number - which was already included in my first email to them! Two more emails from me have been un-answered. My original order was made on 30th July. They got paid no problem. I paid by credit card so will ask my CC company for a refund. I would have preferred to try out their products for myself but impossible if they don’t turn up.

bareuk said on Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 19:46...

Finally an answer. They said I did not pick up from my local DPD depot. Of course I didn’t, because I knew fuck all about it. DPD didn’t leave a calling card. I will happily review the products when they turn up.

BayouBoy said on Tue, 15 Oct 2019 at 13:51...

Who Dat?

cussing and stressing is no path to happiness, cher. take time to relax, dangle them big sweaty feets in some coool water, and smile a while/ munch on that Po'Boy and see how sweet life can be.

bareuk said on Tue, 15 Oct 2019 at 22:18...

You’re right mate. I will chill. No space in my life for this stress.

Popperpig said on Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 16:53...

Try poppers.be

They've got a very large selection to choose from, and contrary to what you might expect, they ship from Austria (which is quite retarded if you ask me). They ship with UPS, and it costed me 7 euros for a 1kg parcel to Belgium, so I'm sure it wouldn't be much more expensive to ship to the UK.

Also try and see if your local sex shop does deliveries.

walrus said on Fri, 18 Oct 2019 at 21:18...

I have used this company my self I had an issue which they dealt with very efficiently and very fast would happily recommend them to anyone

Bulkaromas.com said on Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 06:12...

Hey guys, we are a wholesale site with wholesale price.

Our blends are mainly isobutyl and we ship worldwide via DHL International for FREE!

Hope to see you guys at our site >>

Bulkaromas.com

xjack said on Fri, 9 Oct 2020 at 21:02...

I buy all mine from poppers-aromas

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.