Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Do poppers work for women?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Rushgirl
on Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 05:23

Rushgirl said on Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 05:23...

My cousin told me about poppers and that they make sex more pleasurable for him. I was wondering if they can work for girls too?

Rush said on Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 09:04...

Yes. Take a hit when your man’s eating you out. It will blow your mind

She Devil said on Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 16:50...

There are poppers that are made solely for women. Marketing of course! Yes, women can use poppers and do. Many dominatrix swear by them.

your man’s eating you out

uh huh ok. So your idea is that Rushgirl's "man" usually eats at home? like something she cooked for him :-( puts a meal on the table or what? The OP did not mention about her man. You assume a lot.

Rushgirl said on Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 18:33...

Well I actually do have a man I’m interested in trying it with, but I was also interested in just personal use. Does it increase clitoral stimulation? I would think just vaginal, since poppers relax your smooth muscles.

BBBkinky said on Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 22:04...

Also for women poppers relaxes anal sex. Makes big insertions possible ;+)

Meldrew said on Tue, 8 Oct 2019 at 07:11...

Here, here, Milly Tant! The casual sexism that is so prevalent in this Age of Trump must be countered. The idea that any man expects his meat and two veg on the table, when he comes home for his tea, is objectionable. It is to your credit that you have read the posts carefully and considered your response. Personally I have no idea what poppers do for Eve, but then I am only interested in meat and two veg of a different variety.

@BBBkinky - you talk of big insertions, may I inquire what you are carrying in the trouser dept.? I mean what is big by your standards?

Mam said on Tue, 8 Oct 2019 at 12:26...

Personal questions of this kind (of which there has been a sharp increase recently) are not appreciated. You could just answer the question, eh?

Derailing threads with misunderstandings and double entendres....is that the best you can do, really....<sigh>

SWISS TONY said on Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 08:50...

Poppers are great, but never forget the importance of romance. Romance is the key and so is 4play. If a real man is romancing his lady he will buy her flowers, perfume, and fancy chocolates. A candle-light dinner perhaps, followed by intimate bathing, poppers come much later. I cannot stress enough the importance of setting the right mental state prior to making love. This is the case whether you use poppers or not. Remember this. Turning up to a date scruffily attired will not work. Dress in a suit and tie, wear aftershave, compliment your lady on her complexion. Do not talk about controversial subjects like Fox News, stick to talking about ocean waves, sunsets, and the beauty of the Fall. Follow my advice and yours will be a life well spent.

Madeplentypoppers said on Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 15:44...

There are various types of poppers and a wide difference in purity. All the impurities impact effects....usually for the worse.

That said, the best poppers cause increased nipple and rectal/prostate sensitivity. I don't know about the clit. I don't think the penis is made more sensitive and often times it's less sensitive because it becomes flaccid...as poppers reduce blood pressure all over....robbing the penis of precious, boner giving blood. There is a psycho active, libido increasing effect of the best poppers too. It feels a bit like a fleeting trance or a stupor when it's strong. It helps the inhaler relax and forget about their surroundings. Poppers can help you enjoy getting fucked by someone you ordinarily would not be interested in, hence, their slut producing qualities. But great poppers are most ideal for getting butt fucked, since they facilitate penetration while at the same time making it feel much better than it typically would.

BiGuy said on Thu, 10 Oct 2019 at 12:46...

Poppers work the same on any ass. Male or Female. If you experience pain during anal but wanna enjoy the sensation then use poppers. Make sure to purchase isobutyl and not isopropyl tho. Your local sex shop will sell the real stuff. If you cant find them locally, buy from a USA store online. www.thepopperking.com is a good place to buy from.

Ozarkie said on Thu, 10 Oct 2019 at 17:40...

I heard there are like pheromone sprays that you can use to get women hot. I never tried but wanna try as i have very little luck. is poppers like that i mean it gets the woman kinda randy..

Rushgirl said on Thu, 10 Oct 2019 at 18:40...

Poppers are not like pheromone sprays at all. For one it’s a liquid in a bottle that you smell and it should never touch your skin. Also a woman will only sniff poppers around a man if she is already planning to have sex with him. But I hear they can make people not as good at making decisions and more likely to have sex with someone they wouldn’t normally , but that is a wrong tactic to use in my opinion.

Rushgirl said on Thu, 10 Oct 2019 at 18:41...

Thank u for all the information everyone! I love reading the feed back.

Manners Maketh Man said on Thu, 10 Oct 2019 at 21:37...

>>sprays that you can use to get women hot<<

According to the Roman writer Senectus Hircinus there was such a potion called Catulio. The recipe exists in Ye Appel Dumpling Shoppe (an obscure text which was written down about 1612) Catulio was supposed to drive women, and guys, into a state of extreme sexual frenzy. It was made in cauldrons, and then soaked into cloth, which was then placed around a room where debauchery was to take place.

The text to which I refer also contains reference to a form of salt placed in a nosegay of roses that "openeth the secrete door" - which many in Victorian society thought to be the back door! This is why this text was removed from circulation, i.e burned, if discovered. An early form of poppers perhaps?

It would be most interesting to discover what the recipe was, but good luck with that! The only know copy of the text is in the hands of Société de Vieillards Vulgaires in Nancy. You can email them if you wish, you will either not get a reply, or a tirade of abuse in French. It is some kind of weird fraternity that does not take kindly to enquirers from overseas.

btc said on Sat, 12 Oct 2019 at 22:39...

@meldrew way to bring in your political opinion nobody cares about. male-female is still the overwhelming common sex and yet a few ppl here bash the first reply (which was correct). keep on preaching to feel important.

NSW36m said on Tue, 15 Oct 2019 at 09:30...

My fwb and I use Jungle Juice Black Label. (Sydney here) I have also tried the gold which was better (felt stronger - though that could be just from it being new- but also smelled better and was much less harsh on the nose during larger sustained hits. Amsterdam was kinda on par with Black Label. I love amyl for anal play, gets me in the mood and able to stretch right out. She gets the mood from it too, we both turn into pigs with a little weed n sniff. It helps with larger insertions vaginally too, the closest we have gotten to fisting has been with the aid of those wonderful little bottles. The orgasms are intense, any women who haven't experienced this you are missing out on some of the hardest climaxes possible, imo. Haven't tried the sippy cup method yet, have read about it but unclear as to whether you're meant to breathe through the nose or mouth. I assumed nose but then I thought sippy cup, sip, maybe you're meant to use your mouth?

Meldrew said on Tue, 15 Oct 2019 at 20:16...

Thank you for your kindly words, btc. I was merely pointing out that the poster should READ the post. "Eat out" was not what was said :-) and it certainly did not mean that her fella was dining away from Rushgirl's kitchen.

PS. Millicent "Millie" Buckridge Tant is a character from an esteemed publication, Viz.

Rushgirl said on Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 10:28...

@Mam What is wrong with me asking a personal question? Isn’t this forum here so people can ask any question they have about poppers?

Mam said on Thu, 14 Nov 2019 at 00:51...

I was referring to Meldrew's question about the size of someone's genitals, Rushgirl. I was not referring to your question.

Pleasure pleaser said on Sat, 5 Sep 2020 at 14:13...

Hi everyone, I use poppers with my girl and we have the most incredible, intense orgasms! She says she gets very tingling down there and wants cock in her when inhaling. I recommend women try poppers for sex, you won’t regret it! Enjoy !!!!!

Pleasure pleaser said on Sat, 5 Sep 2020 at 14:17...

I am looking to meet someone in Cincinnati, oh. To further my experiences with poppers. Cum on I know there are people out there! Let’s get together and enjoy our pleasures!

Lllmalta said on Fri, 27 Nov 2020 at 23:15...

Found great blog about poppers here, https://www.onlineintimates.com/your-definitive-guide-to-using-poppers-in-your-sex-life.html

It seems like poppers are great for both female and male. I also noticed that there's more than 3 different nitrates that are used in poppers. Good article

James said on Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 14:14...

Would like to add to this. My wife had to go onto anti-depressants and as with many, lost her libido completely. She can still climax but just doesn't feel like doing it in the first place and "it's an effort" to get her body going.

I make sure she gets something out of it almost every time but she's clearly up against it.

Some months ago I ordered some Poppers to try. I was quite surprised when she asked for a sniff and I passed her the bottle.

It was like a turbocharge. She instantly started writhing and really getting into it. You could tell from the physical signs that her body had gone into overdrive and was now "ready". It's intense. She loved it and was quite surprised by the whole thing. The only problem was that this brand "made her teeth feel numb" but the recent types we tried didn't.

She doesn't partake every time and is worried about using them but we keep it moderated and more like a "treat".

Having tried different antidepressants, natural supplements etc, none of which worked, this is a great way to occasionally kick start things and we both enjoy it. Hope this helps someone.

Jonny said on Sat, 11 Sep 2021 at 11:54...

I was speaking to my girlfriend and making love tonight as the idea off poppers came into my head so I asked her if she would do it with me so was shocked at first but had a think about it so any ideas for us thanks ? ..

BritGuy said on Thu, 24 Mar 2022 at 21:31...

Poppers and sex? My wife and i almost passed out it was that intense....Take it easy at first lol

Bc said on Fri, 25 Mar 2022 at 14:34...

Is popper really work on women? If yes how?

Jinx said on Sat, 23 Jul 2022 at 06:17...

Women who wanna pop,let's try it!!!?? Wassup?? bmoresbeast@gmail.com/////

Bobby said on Sat, 2 Dec 2023 at 20:37...

Poppers rule. Nuff said

Mike and Nancy said on Sun, 14 Jan 2024 at 21:35...

I have been using poppers for years as an anal relaxer for fisting. My wife has been anal fisting me for ten years and we have used pippers every time. Recently she asked to take a sniff prior to me eating her out. I have a small penis so eating her was the only way to get her off. She now sniffs three or four times as i eat her. She has intense organisms from the use of poppers. We recommend it for both types if sex

Mike and Nancy said on Sun, 14 Jan 2024 at 22:19...

Check the web for or movies under Nina and Nick anal fisting

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.