Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Another Chinese IBN

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Dominic
on Mon, 30 Sep 2019 at 13:34

Dominic said on Mon, 30 Sep 2019 at 13:34...

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32993807990.html

Seriousguy said on Fri, 25 Oct 2019 at 14:56...

I bought a 30ml bottle from ali. It smelled good enough. No headache, no cough but the effect was very weak. I'm not pretending to be able to distinguish all the different variants of poppers but this one smells like poppers but is very weak. I tried other bottles from other manufacturers. Some smell super bad but give the desired effect, others have a mild effect too but cause irritated lungs for me.

Tbh nothing beats a bottle from tinydeal around 6 years ago but that stuff is long gone lol.

I would not recommend buying this one

Lucky Pierre said on Tue, 5 Nov 2019 at 17:30...

It's my understanding that this Chinese skull stuff is IBN. It's being sold by multiple vendors on Aliexpress and all the reviews are positive.

I well remember the build-and-build effect of IBN which I experienced in bottles available in 2011 and 2012, principally the 10m Jungle Juice that was available back then (but no more). That OMG I'm So High point you'd get to, seemingly out of nowhere.

The French IBNs made by Sexline a few years later never really had the same effect because they were too acidic and you couldn't use them so long without coughing.

As for the isopentyl Radikal Rush 30ml metal bottles, sessions huffing it certainly got me high, but at too high a price as it worsened my generalized anxiety disorder.

Hoping this Chinese stuff is the real deal IBN like in the 'old days'' of the turn of the decade. Haven't used poppers in 18 months and feel like trying again.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.