Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Compared Jungle Juice Plat 1 oz and .34 small bottle - Mfg Name is different?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by HornDog60
on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 05:00

HornDog60 said on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 05:00...

Recently bought a small.34 oz bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum that listed Mfg as Diantresolutons.com and compared it a larger Jungle Juice Platinum one oz(30 Mil) bottle that lists JJ Brands, Inc in Delaware. The larger one had a silver seal on the top cap with j j . The smaller bottle had no silver seal on the top cap. Both bottles bought at two different adult stores (one in cathedral city, the other in Palm Springs.CA.)... Which one is the fake and which one is the real thing? Maybe both are counterfeit? Why is the contact Mfg source different with the small and large bottle? Shouldn't they both list the same MFG info? Seems like a big black market with a lot of counterfeit suppliers selling to these stores, what gives? Anyone know what's going on with this black market? Are adult stores making these products and putting fake labels on the bottles or are they also being ripped off when ordering them, too? Would like to return the small bottle, but store sign says no returns on anything... Gay men are being taken advantage of and it' s got to stop!

Anonymous said on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 18:12...

I avoid the round bottles that say Deleware on any part of the label. I can't prove these are fake but they're very weak in my experience and I have tried all the ones with Deleware on any part of the label. I've mostly seen them for sale in Condom sense stores. Genuine PWD bottles have a red cap on the small bottle and the big bottle is square with a hologram label on top and red cap. I typically buy the 30ml bottle of anything since I feel it's a better value and will only buy the square bottle with the exception of English White label which I don't like anyway since it gives me a splitting headache.

This is an unregulated market so you typically have to go with your own experience and the wisdom of crowds approach.
If you don't remember anything I tell you but one thing then please don't buy anything that says Deleware on any part of the label. Why? It's a shitty product and experience.

Rosa Klebb said on Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 04:43...

>>>Genuine PWD

Jungle Juice is not a PWD brand.

"Seems like" = i.e I do not know and am about to speculate using terms like counterfeit / black market.

Reads to me like an attack. Surely you should assume good faith if you do not know otherwise. How about these stores have old stock? Nah....they are involved in a conspiracy against "Gay men"....give me a break!

Madeplentypoppers said on Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 17:45...

I bought two from Delaware and they were contaminated with impurities. Legit Jungle Juice is made by Locker Room in BC, Canada. I do NOT like isobutyl nitrite as much as amyl because IBN has a much more chemical, sweet odor and toxic effects set in faster. Amyl is less odorous, less sweet, less chemical smelling.....and effects build with frequent hits.

101st Chairborne said on Fri, 27 Sep 2019 at 06:09...

The idea that there is some conspiracy going on is a common default human response. There usually is not, and the answer is usually a simple one. These might include:

1. Personal preference for a particular poppers formula.
2. Product damage due to transportation / storage.
3. Unreal expectations based on previous nostalgia / false memory.
4. Metabolic changes in you.

There are likely many more logical explanations, but those suggest themselves to my foggy head right now. Apply logic and do not resort to conspiracy theories. Whilst poppers are a very minor issue (although to some they seem to be all important) this default mental response is a tool that can be used against you by the unscrupulous: it's all a conspiracy against y'all and I'm going to stop it....vote for me.

Never heard of iso-butyl nitrite being described as sweet.

HUNG___LO said on Tue, 29 Oct 2019 at 23:07...

I just picked up a bottle of JJ platinum (Delaware) and was wondering the same thing. I came across this news article from CANADA (AUG19) that stated, among the items seized, JJ platinum contained alkyl nitrites (which is illegal in CAN?)........so who knows! ;-)

Link to article: https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/information-update-health-canada-seized-three-unauthorized-poppers-from-erotika-unlimited-in-north-york-ontario-because-they-may-pose-serious-health-risks-874649863.html

Smelly said on Wed, 22 Jul 2020 at 02:25...

Necrobumping this. I was working the same puzzle when I found this; glad I'm not the only one. The big round bottle from JJ Brands in Delaware claims ingredients are 85% alchohol (okayyyy), 5% water (water? I thought...), 5% HCL (is that what I think it is?!), and "Other"(Oh really? I love Other!).). The Diantresolutions bottle that I usually get lists only alkyl nitrite and is made in USA. They are definitely different. The JJ Brands smells acidic, isn't as strong, burns the nostrils and produces a legit headache, whereas the Diantresolutions formula is AWESOME, smooth and, for me, never produces a headache. Maybe the name is licensed to different companies, maybe someone's faking it (...never fake it...). I got the JJ Brands bottle at a super-reputable sex shop, and the diantresolutions bottle at a super sleazy one, sooo.....

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.