Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Butyl and amyl nitrite compared...

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Madeplentypoppers
on Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 15:31

Madeplentypoppers said on Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 15:31...

From my personal experience, I have concluded that ONLY n-amyl nitrite offers the least amount of toxic effects that enables frequent use. With butyl, isobutyl and isopropyl, I typically get toxic effects within 15 minutes of use - enough hits to sustain the effects. I get visual and blood pressure disturbances that can last hours after the last hit. I get anemia and shortness of breath lasting hours. With n-amyl nitrite, I can hit it often all day long and after the last hit of each session, my vision is normal and I feel minimal toxic effects. N-amyl nitrite has the least odor, hardly any. Isn't nearly as sweet smelling as the rest. Provides a nice little trance/dreamy state and makes bottoming feel orgasmic. And there's not that dreaded fear that sooner or later, all the fun is going to end because of toxic effects.

Madeplentypoppers said on Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 15:35...

Would like to add that I've made blends of amyl/butyl nitrite...50% and 10% butyl blends. Even at 10% butyl, I got the same toxic effects within 15 minutes. An immediate subsequent brew of only amyl nitrite produced no noticeable toxic effects after a series of sessions.

Madeplentypoppers said on Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 15:36...

I tried to give butyl the benefit of the doubt, but it didn't pan out. Any particular effects that butyl might have is not worth skipping amyl for it.

Pop said on Mon, 30 Sep 2019 at 18:42...

I was just thinking about this! Do you recommend any brands? I was looking at one just called “Amyl” (black bottle with yellow writing) but it looks a lot stronger than the JJ I currently have. Thoughts?

Anonymous said on Sat, 4 Jan 2020 at 17:01...

I'm curious as well - looking for the best n-amyl nitrite brands. @Pop, I was also about to order the black and yellow bottle "Amyl". Have you tried it yet?

Anon said on Mon, 6 Jan 2020 at 10:54...

Anyone tried this "Amyl" 24ml or the one called "Everest Premium"? Does it feel legit?

Amyl chemist said on Fri, 3 Jun 2022 at 05:11...

Guys if you want an excellent hit which is both safe and extremely effective then never sniff directly from the bottle. Always take a piece of tissue and place about 0.5 mls on it by quickly inverting the bottle quickly to get some of the sheet of ( kitchen role or a few sheets of toilet role) and quickly place this in a large jam jar or Bolognese jar and close the lid. The vapour will build up and you will be able to enjoy a nice hit several times during sex without any danger of spilling liquid or getting some liquid up for nose (painful) you will also be able to regulate your dose whenever you want during your session. Make sure afterwards you throw the tissue away as it will only go yellow and be oxidised and nasty. Also you can know that you have a hit just waiting to be easily opened at your own convenience (have towel incase of lubed up fingers).
Incase of Side effects I found ammonia from smelling salts good for counteracting the cough as it neutralises the nitric acids in the lungs immediately. Have safe horny fun guys.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.