Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

How often should we use poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Rainbow
on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 13:30

Rainbow said on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 13:30...

What is the best practice of using poppers so that the effect is still good everytime we use it? I am asking this question because i feel like my body has developed tolerance against poppers. I remember the very first time i tried poppers, it really knocked me and got me to cloud 9. However, i have never got that feeling again as i use poppers more and more. So, how often should we use them? Once a day? Once every 3 days? Once a week? Once a month? And how many hits should we have per time?

Rock said on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 22:58...

I used to hit 20 times in a night for a 2hr session. Sometimes for few days in a row then leave it out for a week. On and off like this for a few years, sometimes months off.

I’m like you and don’t get much of a hit from them these days and can’t tell if it’s the shite poppers we get or tolerance.

Occasionally I get a bottle that’s works but some times is a few hits then not much of a buzz.

The Pig Black I used to get was first class in 2015 and the brown bottle stuff as well. Now ive nearly given up

Vollmilch said on Mon, 12 Aug 2019 at 08:24...

OMG...that is a lot, Rock. You did not feel ill after it?

Rock said on Mon, 12 Aug 2019 at 09:23...

Yea heavy user. Proper popper bator!

Was Fine no probs, sure felt a bit poppered and a bit hazel the few days after same as any drug but not ill. I did try some isopropyl which left me feeling really ill and blue nails etc never touch that stuff again. Horrible chemical. Vile nasty stuff. And my vision was a bit off for a week. But recovered fine

xdeep said on Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 13:26...

I would like to know the same:
how many times a week is poppers "safe" in your opinion?

Kerry222 said on Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 08:50...

How many hits a day are safe to take

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.