Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

maintaining an erection

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Popper Lover
on Fri, 26 Jul 2019 at 16:14

Popper Lover said on Fri, 26 Jul 2019 at 16:14...

Are there any brands that are better than other for maintaining an erection? Sometimes I find that I don't get as hard or stay hard when I use them. Is it age, or is it brand or is it formula?

Senor Magoo said on Mon, 29 Jul 2019 at 17:21...

Volatile nitrites decrease the blood-flow so it sounds logical. All brands are just one nitrite or another, so no particular brand will be much different from another. You could try a cock ring maybe. Oh yeah and of course you should NOT use any meds with poppers that is dangerous, so don't even think about it.

Vollmilch said on Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 08:41...

Probably your age, but how about trying a cock ring. When I used to go cruising I was always pleased to see those.

Bukkake69 said on Mon, 19 Aug 2019 at 01:50...

Double Scorpio is great for tops. It's on the weak side with little side effects. It's too weak for me but I did enjoy not losing my boner. On the plus side, the scents are amazing. Double Scorpio black is awesome. Smells like leather. Don't expect it to be strong but do expect to keep your hard-on. I'd go so far to say if you are usually a top then it should be your go-to popper. Make sure you're nice and horny before taking a hit or take a hit right before you top someone.

Vollmilch said on Mon, 19 Aug 2019 at 07:34...

I heard that PWD used to add some essence to Hardware to make it smell different from Rush. Cool idea for poppers manufacturers to give a nice aroma - leather is good. There is a French manufacturer called Sexline that makes poppers with mint or spicy i think. Did not hear of Double Scorpio before. cannot get that idea of cock ring out of my head! lol always a sign that things will be hot.

Bukkake69 said on Thu, 22 Aug 2019 at 06:26...

Tried hardware last night. I wasn't expecting much but quite strong. I'll buy it again. The smell was standard poppers but not strong.

Popper Lover said on Wed, 25 Sep 2019 at 19:17...

Thanks for the tips. I'll try Double Scorpio and always love a cock ring so that's a great idea as well. As a top, don't want to lose the hardon but do love my poppers

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.