Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

French postal service

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Popskadiddly
on Sun, 14 Jul 2019 at 01:03

Popskadiddly said on Sun, 14 Jul 2019 at 01:03...

Awaiting delivery but it's taking ages, apparently due to the Tour De France.
Anyone else having the same problem?

Vollmilch said on Sun, 14 Jul 2019 at 09:55...

Why would the Tour De France delay the postal service? I know that the French (along with most of Europe) go on vacation in August, so yeah that might have an effect. Weird, like all the roads are closed to cyclists are they?

Popskadiddly said on Sun, 14 Jul 2019 at 22:24...

...er, because it's in full swing at the moment and roads may be closed off perhaps?

Meldrew said on Mon, 15 Jul 2019 at 07:53...

Quite. I imagine this velocipede nuisance has specifically targeted the location where the retailer is based. Road closure, inconvenience, and economic stagnation follow in its wake. The crowds that assemble, like a plague of locusts, may give a short boost to a few cafes and tat shops, but the bread-and-butter businesses, and their customers, will be impacted.

There is so much hysteria these-days over sporting events. What angers me is that BBC News is reporting on an issue of vital global importance, and then suddenly switches to "Bob", who is reporting on netball, soccer, or some other frivolous recreation. I do not care to hear the opinions of these navel gazers.

Finger Bob said on Tue, 23 Jul 2019 at 05:24...

Sports gatherings can be a expression of tribal aggression. It should surprise no one that nationalists find an outlet for their anger via football. I do not think they can be described as "frivolous recreation" On the other hand, sporting organizations have many admirable policies on racism, homophobia etc. Numerous famous sportsmen and women have used their position to positively influence public opinions. Sport is a global business that fits our new global capitalist model very well. David Beckham's face can be seen on many billboards across the world, would your prefer it to be Chaucer, perhaps?

Meldrew said on Tue, 30 Jul 2019 at 14:14...

No. Footballers are used to sell mass manufactured nylon crap from Chinese sweat shops, diabetes inducing sugar beverages, and unattainable tattooed body perfection. I would prefer to see overseas advertising show a Greggs sausage roll...preferably being eaten by a Yorkshire-man in overalls. I know who Chaucer is BTW! you patronising plonker, he wrote rude poems about monks.

Finger Bob said on Wed, 31 Jul 2019 at 07:39...

I assumed that someone inclined to grandiloquent flourishes was familiar with Chaucer, maybe not reality though? You read about a problem with a poppers delivery from France, then proceed to launch a tangential diatribe. You lack mental focus, which is a sign of Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).

Cider-Cat said on Sat, 3 Aug 2019 at 09:13...

Selling pass sell by date fishcakes as holistic pet food is......?

Clarence Fandango said on Sun, 4 Aug 2019 at 08:03...

There was an olde Monk of Barwick
Who set forth in search of ye dick

He took a seawards direction
To seeke a salty erection

Ye wickede olde Monk of Barwick!

G. Chaucer, Ye Water Closet Muse, Felching Inn, Barchester

Cider-Cat said on Mon, 5 Aug 2019 at 19:08...

<deleted>

Clarence Fandango said on Tue, 6 Aug 2019 at 08:44...

Ye olde maid Mistress Wick
Yearned nightly for ye prick

She visiteth an Inn
Minded to commit Sin

She drank of ye cydre
And took many inside her

Ye sinful olde maid, Miss Wick

Finger Bob said on Wed, 7 Aug 2019 at 21:48...

Catherine, your obsession with me is causing you a lot of psychological harm. All your posts about my pet food have been removed from Facebook. To be clear: I was NOT re-packing "low quality fish slop" and trying to sell it to Harrods, nor did I ever claim that Harrods stocked it. The pet food was vegan, it never claimed to have any spiritual qualities, nor did I or any other of my friends, dance naked around the "slop cauldron" These are all figments of your non-sober mind, they are delusions. Please also stop sending messages, it is over, so please move on. One other important point from your latest smear: I have never sold food for pet lizards, nor did I try to form a "global pet food cartel" from Yekaterinburg (I have never even been there, but I know that you have often claimed your grandmother escaped from there) Your delusions are weaving an extraordinary pattern of fiction, you are in crisis.

I request that your published delusions be removed.

Neil Johan Coggins BA said on Mon, 12 Aug 2019 at 16:53...

Is that the best you can do? Everything is based around the fact that Wick rhymes with vulgar names for genitals. Not exactly Thomas Chatterton are you?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.