Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Back In Stock

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Tompop
on Fri, 12 Jul 2019 at 04:34

Tompop said on Fri, 12 Jul 2019 at 04:34...

The guy on trugether is back in stock. Just place our order today! See prev post on here under "Love These" for where to buy...

wtfchuck said on Fri, 12 Jul 2019 at 16:00...

I read what others had posted and placed an order. The customer service from these guys is terrific. Unfortunately, the actual product packed little punch. I am someone who knows after using for 30+ years, not my 1st rodeo. I think many of the people who are raving about this product do not have that same experience and are basing their reviews on OTC products from the last 10 years. Which we all know are crap compared to 20-30 years ago. Go ahead, try for yourself and see if it lives up to the hype? Personally, been there, done that!

randyCUIR said on Fri, 12 Jul 2019 at 19:20...

I bought from him twice. Once for me and once for a friend. The first time I tried it had a bit of a rush, the smell wasn't too strong, but all of that faded really quickly. The second bottle came to me opened and it had not real umph at all. I won't purchase again.

Tompop said on Sat, 13 Jul 2019 at 01:45...

It def does the trick for Happy Endings, yes , to us it is much better than anything else when compared to anything else we have had in the past ten years or so. I'm in the US, so we are tired of international waiting , not getting it, and low or no quality. I had much rather have an easy, seamless transaction, and decent brew for when I need it most, rather than junk or nothing at all. Just saying. : )

lkingfrnw said on Fri, 26 Jul 2019 at 22:11...

I agree, I purchased a bottle about a month ago and he was really nice and sent me 2, great customer service and prompt shipping, but honestly some of the over the counter poppers were stronger. Nothing to write home about. I've been using poppers for the better part of 6-7 years now. They had a nice smell and slow come up but weren't strong at all and didn't last very long.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.