Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Weed Lube

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Stud7
on Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 21:29

Stud7 said on Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 21:29...

Anyone has tried Foria oil? Been doing research and it seems to work for bottom guys as well. I have never smoked weed and I heard that weed with poppers is amazing. This is a weed lube and supposed to make you feel high after a while. I enjoy being a bottom but also like the feeling of euphoria and being a slut. Poppers give me the feeling but want to experiment.

taz said on Sun, 16 Jun 2019 at 09:56...

supposed too....hmmmm...well lots of gimmicky things about vodkas, gum and stuff which are marketed by using a c leaf. I am not saying this is a gimmick but skepticism is good. not understanding what Foria oil is...that is like the brand, yeah?

Club Tropicana said on Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 20:47...

There are lubes with all kinds of additives intended to de-sensitize, relax etc. Nothing new under the sun. Those minty lubes make the recipient feel kinda warm inside ...so I am told by a good friend.

Stud7 said on Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 01:13...

Have you guys tried Foria oil? I have been poppers for a couple months now. I've hear weed and poppers is even better. Any input?

Frilly said on Wed, 26 Jun 2019 at 14:26...

Nobody knows what it is, dear. To most of the old queens it will sound like a nice salad dressing. Do they have it in Sainsburys?

You are asking in the wrong place. Poppers aficionados usually do not stray into puff the magic dragon territory. You say you enjoy being Bottom, so you already know the attractions, no need to mix it up with other things and see your life get derailed.

Enjoy your youth, old age and despair await us all. I have just returned from fingering some summer frocks in Oxfam to find my cat has been sick!

dwilliams said on Fri, 12 Jun 2020 at 08:23...

Looking for best CBD lubes? This may help https://ultrazencbd.com/cbd-lube-review/

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.