Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Headsup for Finnish Popper users

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Smutraz
on Wed, 15 May 2019 at 08:42

Smutraz said on Wed, 15 May 2019 at 08:42...

Just for heads up for anyone checking to buy poppers in Finland.

Our beloved Customs made raid to Keltainen Ruusu (sexshop) earlier this year 2019 (and propably other sexshops too) and confiscated all the poppers from there.
Now they also confiscate poppers you import from another country, EU or not.
This is because poppers are nowdays classified as prescription medicine and only pharmaceuticals have right to sell these.
So you would need doctors prescription in order to order these from other countries and you have to show that to the Customs should your order get caught in their checkup.

How do I know? I got my order confiscated by Customs earlier this month and since this was my first time they didn't issue any other penalties than that confiscation.
I had to explain why these were brought here, do I have required license yadda yadda. Told them it was for personal use but I did not know they were prescription medicine as you used to be able to get these from sexshops earlier.

Now I am just trying to find alternative route to get my poppers or alternative for poppers.
It was a fun bit of harmless (as possible) fun we had but now even that has been taken away, I guess we have to become hardcore criminals :V

Piet said on Wed, 15 May 2019 at 15:26...

Finland is not part of the European Union? How can poppers be legal in some countries inside the EU and Finland has banned them. I did not think there was any customs inside Eurozone.

Mam said on Thu, 16 May 2019 at 08:17...

Finland has not banned poppers, Piet. They have decided that they fall under the relevant legislation for prescription medicine. It is true that amyl nitrite has medicinal applications, and has done so since the 19th century. Isobutyl, iso-proppyl, have no medicinal application, so it is a blanket rule against volatile nitrites. IBN and IPN are commercially used as cleaning products, or deodorizers, so Helsinki has basically classified a cleaner as a med.

Poppy said on Mon, 27 May 2019 at 09:04...

Any idea how to get it from finland now ?

RawDaddy said on Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 20:22...

Whats the deal with saunas in Finland? any action or just to clean yourself up.

Vollmilch said on Sun, 14 Jul 2019 at 10:08...

Like any other sauna anywhere...it depends on who is inside. If you are suggesting that the Finnish are all bonking in sauna cabins you are very wrong. It is quite an offensive idea; saunas are a big deal culturally in Finland.

RawDaddy said on Sun, 4 Aug 2019 at 20:12...

Ok. no offense intended. i guess it was part of USSR so those guys go skinny dipping on vodka and wrestle and stuff, but no touchy beneath the waist. never was in Helsinki Finland so i don't know. i have no intention of going either

Vollmilch said on Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 08:31...

The people of Helsinki can sleep peacefully at night. Finland was part of the USSR? What did you learn at school!? how to make fishing rods is my guess....

Jim said on Sun, 17 Nov 2019 at 03:23...

Finland was never part of the USSR RawDaddy, and sauna culture is a lot older than Russian Empire rule. The sauna was used for cleaning and cooking and even giving birth, as it was effectively a sterilised room. In modern day Finland saunas are recreational but often between friends, fully naked and completely nonsexual and anyway way too hot for sex, 60-100C! And Piet, the EU can make blanket general laws for countries but countries can make specific lqws.

Poppers.ee said on Thu, 5 Nov 2020 at 07:05...

Order Poppers from Estonia to Finland in just 3 days!

Discreet package, 100% delivery

www.poppers.ee

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.