Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Geneva

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Gaz
on Mon, 15 Apr 2019 at 17:17

Gaz said on Mon, 15 Apr 2019 at 17:17...

Desperate to get hold of some poppers when I visit Geneva next week, but I’m told you can’t get them in Geneva! Anyone any ideas of how I can get hold of some?

Vollmilch said on Sun, 21 Apr 2019 at 07:11...

Depends where you go and how you ask. Switzerland is highly regulated so don't except pops lined up on display. Look around a suitable "nightlife" area go into an adult shop, and ask without using the word poppers. Usually works in most of Europe, not sure about Geneva, but Zurich you can. If poppers are banned now in Switzerland (might be) then forget it as Swiss efficiency and respect for order means it will be enforced. If banned I would not take them with you either as Swiss bureaucracy is a hassle. Enjoy the mountain air without poppers maybe??

Gaz said on Mon, 22 Apr 2019 at 15:52...

My understand is that they are no illegal, just banned for sale in the French area of Switzerland such as Geneva. I know you can get them in Zurich. There is a sex shop just not sure what to ask for! Video head cleaner? Inhalant?

Vollmilch said on Tue, 23 Apr 2019 at 23:10...

Your best bet is to speak a bit of French, smile, and ask for aromas / leather cleaner. If you do try I would be grateful to know the result. Bon chance!

Gaz said on Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 05:43...

Thanks x

BinnoTeknoloji said on Tue, 6 Sep 2022 at 09:19...

Hello Guys,
I think you may try to online shopping which I had good experience with dommo.ch/de/ , they are located in Switzerland but they can make shipment all around . please check it and if the price is appropriate for you then I think you may give it a chance. by the way I liked their discretely packaging/

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.