Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Everest Premium so strong !

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by poppersfanboy
on Thu, 11 Apr 2019 at 10:19

poppersfanboy said on Thu, 11 Apr 2019 at 10:19...

It's been a long time since I've snorted such a strong popper! I recommend it to you guys : Everest Premium amyl

Happy2 said on Sat, 20 Apr 2019 at 10:21...

After your recommendation i ordered it from poppers-aromas.eu. Yesterday i tried it and it is not so strong at all. For me it is wastet money.
Sry!

Happy2 said on Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 14:57...

I had to withdraw my answer! ! ! A few day´s later i took the bottle everest out of the box and snorted it again. I don´t no why, but it was the hammer!
Strong heartbeat makes me feel reeaaaly horny, no blue lips, no cough, no poppers maculopathy. I judged it hastily sry for that!

poppers-aromas.eu
Everest Premium amyl

Try it guys!!

bdladdy said on Sat, 27 Apr 2019 at 00:28...

how long did it take to get your poppers from aromas.eu?

Jako said on Sun, 28 Apr 2019 at 08:47...

Is there a strong pulse in the head followed by rapid heartbeat and then a smooth warm long lasting rush?

Funseeker said on Wed, 29 May 2019 at 17:20...

I tried the Everest Premium and found them no better then the shitty isopropyl stuff out there. No real aroma and no real effect whatsoever. Giving up now, all rubbish stuff on the market, no idea how to get real legit isobutyl stuff. Tried Snakes stuff on here too and that was nothing special either. Last time I had a decent hit it was from
Highrise Ultra Strong, Bur that’s inconsistent and sometimes just gives a headache if from a bad batch.

I need some good news.......

Popperpig said on Sun, 10 Nov 2019 at 09:22...

Everest premium is different to what I've tried before. I took a whiff and was about to decide it wasn't worth my money, but the way it gradually increased the high over the next 10 seconds made me change my mind. They have the strength of JJ highrise or platinum, but with a much, much smoother rise and fall. The way the high slowly increases in intensity much more gently than other brands is a very unique experience.

Highly recommend!!!

PoppyJo said on Sun, 17 Nov 2019 at 22:15...

First off, Amyl is hands down the best, compared with butyl or propyl. But it's more subtle. It comes on gently, but you can use a lot more of it without ill effects, and the "flavor" (do NOT drink it!!) is very sweet. Beginners will probably prefer butyl or propyl because it comes on quicker, but for me, pure amyl all the way! "Iso-" whatever, is a variant, different chemically but not all that different experientially, in my opinion.

Now, the real reason I came here: I want to recommend highly https://www.poppers-aromas.eu . They ship from France, took seven days to arrive, and are very pure. And no, I don't work for them. Just a satisfied customer looking out for my fellow popperbators.

https://www.poppers-aromas.eu rates their products on the web site, with a scale. The large bottle just called "AMYL" is rated at the top of the scale, and that's the one I like. I have to say, I haven't yet tried Everest Premium, the reason being that it is significantly more expensive and I am satisfied with the purity of "AMYL." I may try it in the future, but my thought is that how much purer can it get? And even if it's 100% (as opposed to, say, 99%) that will only be the first time -- once the bottle opens, it has to decay somewhat.

The freezer is your friend. Also it makes sense to take some product out and put it in a smaller bottle for use, so as not to open the big bottle as much. All these chemicals decay fairly quickly, though. Keeping them cool and dark helps.

I hope I have been helpful to someone! Peace.

Anonymous said on Fri, 20 Dec 2019 at 21:47...

No matter what you read, Everest poppers are not strong. They are middle of the road for the first go, then they are worthless and make you cough like crazy because you are pulling so hard at them just to feel anything. IMO

Steven Priest said on Mon, 3 Feb 2020 at 12:41...

Keep me updated. My email address is:
stevenpriest58@gmail.com

Everest sucks balls said on Sat, 11 Apr 2020 at 15:00...

so much rubbish self promotion on this site.

Michael said on Sun, 24 May 2020 at 01:54...

I got fed up with using very mediocre poppers so I did some research and after reading some mixed everest reviews (some of them were amazing) I ordered it with a lot of excitement. It is hands down the worst poppers I have ever tried. Not sure if online reviews are fake but I just don't see how could someone have an amazing experience when mine was so terrible. I have used it for about two weeks almost everyday to see if it intensifies after opening a bottle (I find some poppers do) but I just got extremely disappointed. I find 99% of what's on the market at the moment is just rubbish and although I love poppers so much and I think I might have a mild addiction to it, I feel like quitting poppers for a while. I just end up wasting my money and instead of getting rush all I get is headaches.

Pecman said on Sat, 31 Oct 2020 at 00:09...

Used AMYL last year when visiting Berlin. The bottle with just the name AMYL on it. Gave me a great high. It intensified my experience during a nipple play session, sucking cock and getting fucked. Great product, best I‘ve had in a long time!

Jakdor said on Tue, 31 Aug 2021 at 20:12...

Mmmmm very disappointed with Everest.... was hoping to get really spaced but found it weak..,;::will have another go in a few days... just in case..

PoppersEgg said on Thu, 30 Sep 2021 at 19:34...

Everest is amyl and definitely strong

Rachael said on Wed, 3 Aug 2022 at 14:25...

Ive had two bottles of Everst Premium in the fridge for four weeks... Just taken the first sniff... and it blew my head off.... wow.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.