Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Las Vegas

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by sjdouglas
on Mon, 8 Apr 2019 at 19:12

sjdouglas said on Mon, 8 Apr 2019 at 19:12...

Just saw the London question. In Las Vegas this week 4/9-4/11, where can I buy poppers?

John said on Mon, 15 Apr 2019 at 20:40...

Did you find any poppers while in Vegas?

Western said on Fri, 19 Apr 2019 at 17:55...

Would hope that Vegas is the easiest place to find them. Anyone can recommend some good (safe) bars for mature guy looking for company? First timer here and want to get away for some fun.

sklvnv said on Fri, 26 Apr 2019 at 03:16...

Adult Superstore at 3850 W Tropicana. Or if you visit Hawk's Gym while you're there, they have them too :-)

Western said on Thu, 2 May 2019 at 10:53...

@sklvnv any good places with guys? what is the deal with Hawk's Gym?

chilli90 said on Sat, 11 May 2019 at 09:09...

What happen in Vegas if you like to bring a friend back to the room in nice hotel? they r taking ID of visitor only or make some drama in lobby about that. I don't know about this subject and in some places you can get in argument with staff. Perhaps it is OK for Las Vegas people.

Vegas Van Man said on Mon, 10 Jun 2019 at 08:21...

better to stay in a low-end roach motel as they will let you do what you choose. downside is you might get scabies. ask for a room with a rattling air-con, that way it will block out the noise from neighboring "suites". other option is to rent a "van with mattress" and I can help you there. Hourly, daily, and monthly rates available.

Mature - told good looking said on Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 10:33...

I am interested to know that too. I invited a troupe of performing dwarves back to party and got into a row with the concierge - just because I asked for a bottle of baby oil and a pack of rubber gloves! That was in Harrogate, but if there is a kinda - what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas - vibe, then I will change my vacation plans next year. I am on benefits, so no money for gambling, but I like circus based scenes, clowns, trapeze artists, and lion tamers with those big whips. I also love magic tricks - so I am thinking: could be a great once in a lifetime holiday for me, and my Ukrainian wife, Vladimir.

Vegas Van Man said on Sat, 13 Jul 2019 at 14:03...

I am now offering a Van With Lilo service; I had to burn the mattress due to infestation. Better anyway as it does not soak up fluids.

I live in the van, so the deal is: you pay me for alternative accommodation plus a negotiable fee. The van now has a window for sightseeing, and attractive floral print curtain. Plus full amenities: bed pan, washing bucket, and deck chair (you can also sun bathe on the roof) Entertainment system being installed with cassette player and complete collection of The Proclaimers. Imagine cruising down the strip playing Letter from America! Wow!

From my guestbook:

Stavros offers an amazing service. He actually took time off from work to act as a free guide and slept in the drivers seat. We will always remember his wonderful dog, Ripper, who successfully saved us from an unfortunate incident. Beautiful memories of an amazing vacation.

Diego knows many colorful characters and showed us a side of Vegas few people will ever see. We will never forget our time with him.

Ernesto is a interesting man. However (deleted)

His "girl"friend has a drink problem and is not a woman.

Thank you for your comment. I did however warn you not to take her to the liquor store. What happened that day is a source of regret to all our staff. You were offered compensation which you declined. What you fail to mention is that you antagonized Ripper, which is what set in motion the chain of events which lead to the altercation with the Badass Bob.

Please accept our sincerest apologies and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Customer Cart Liaison Director
Vegas Man Van

☾🅵🅾︎🆁🅼🆄🅶🆂 said on Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 19:23...

Flex Cocktail Lounge in Las Vegas will start selling “poppers” here very soon.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.