Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Chest pain after taking poppers !!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Sniffbln
on Fri, 5 Apr 2019 at 12:57

Sniffbln said on Fri, 5 Apr 2019 at 12:57...

Hi Guys,
I am using poppers for the last 20 yeas and I never had any problem,
Anyway I toke poppers two days ago and I had really Scary chest pain exactly in the middle of the chest what Last for few minutes and was gone after it, is someone had such an Experience like that?

Harold S said on Sat, 6 Apr 2019 at 14:43...

So I said to the doctor, "Doctor, it hurts when I do this."

The doctor replied "Then don't do that!"

HufferMan said on Sat, 6 Apr 2019 at 18:30...

That could be so many harmless things... indigestion, bating in a weird position, cramps, etc., etc. Or, it could me you 'now' have a heart condition. Only a doctor can tell you. I know a few guys that have had to give up poppers in later life.

Sniffbln said on Sat, 6 Apr 2019 at 21:35...

Hufferman, what is your Heart condition are now?

ian_inhale said on Sun, 7 Apr 2019 at 18:07...

do u do weights or gym?could be just muscles.get it checked either way.i fainted once on poppers.

Western said on Fri, 19 Apr 2019 at 17:57...

Had the same kind of panic but turned out to be indigestion. Best to get it checked out and stay off the Rush until you are checked out.

Buck Angus said on Tue, 30 Jul 2019 at 03:40...

Yes, I find after using several different brands all are starting to do the same to me. After a few hours of a session of taking 4-6 hits, I get a cough followed by my chest hurting and feeling congested. This goes on for several hours, usually ruins a nights sleep and will finally subside and I feel bad the next day.

Wished I could find a brand that didn’t have this effect on me. Ive read several people experiencing the same as me.

Greg said on Fri, 21 Feb 2020 at 19:15...

Any update on what this could be?

Cat said on Fri, 18 Jun 2021 at 22:37...

How old are you I’ve been taking poppers for only 5 years and that happens to me and I quit

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.