Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Europe

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PPguy
on Tue, 29 Jan 2019 at 20:06

PPguy said on Tue, 29 Jan 2019 at 20:06...

Hello Friends
why are poppers crap since the beginning 2017? i can‘t find poppers in europe that does his work....

Fuck eu 2006 said on Tue, 5 Feb 2019 at 22:13...

Tiendapoppers.com
Bought from here for the past 6 years. Usually brilliant but I've had 1 bad batch of isopropyl which gave me incredibly sore eyes.

Club Tropicana said on Thu, 7 Feb 2019 at 17:47...

I believe Tienda means shop in Spanish. So basically "poppers shop" You enjoy the much maligned isopropyl nitrite by importing it from Spain? This seems a little peculiar, m'dear. It is available all over the UK and, from your charming nom de plume, I believe that you are a fervent exponent of Brexit. You do realise that you will need to soon pay import duty on these goods? A small price to pay as unemployment soars, the economy tanks, hospitals run out of medicine, and Russia invades the Baltics. As my aunt Mabel used to say to her budgie Nigel: "who's a clever boy then..." of course Nigel was just a bird brain who liked to look in a mirror and shit on his own carpet.

Fuck eu 2006 said on Thu, 14 Feb 2019 at 10:37...

The name actually refers to the year isobutyl nitrite was banned because of an eu ruling but never let the truth stand in the way of a good story!
Also no, nobody enjoys isopropyl, it's pure poison.
I bought from that particular site because initially you could get under the counter stuff but alas no longer.
Finally, it's clear from your over the top response that you are a hard line "remoaner" and more likely than not, "a southern fairy!"
Who'd have thought that looking for a decent sniff would descend into a political post?

Happy2 said on Mon, 18 Feb 2019 at 16:15...

Happy2 said on Mon, 18 Feb 2019 at 13:30...

Does someone know, where i can buy poppers that are working in europe?

PoppOPpOP said on Sun, 24 Feb 2019 at 07:49...

Yes, you can buy 30ml bottles of isobutyl here:

https://wuhanycg.en.made-in-china.com/product/zvoxiJmYRDVf/China-Isobutyl-Nitrite-Nitrous-Acid-CAS-542-56-3-Pharmaceutical-Grade.html

gogs said on Mon, 25 Feb 2019 at 08:50...

I contacted the the company using the link above, but received a reply to say it was no longer available - damn.

Jimmy Feral said on Wed, 6 Mar 2019 at 14:29...

I hear you, mate! I had a bulldog that used to do his business on the door mat. "Don't crap on your own doormat, Boris" my wife used to scream. He was always barking and snarling at neighbors. When he was younger he was a right joker, but as the years went by he became a pain in the arse.

Now the neighbors have got surly and we don't get invited to the barbecues and stuff.

Londonlad said on Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 20:36...

UK here. Only place that ships real stuff is outta Toronto Canada. Torontopoppers.com

neilB4 said on Thu, 19 Mar 2020 at 21:11...

torontopoppers started a new cite popperpalace

Juan Moreno said on Tue, 11 Jan 2022 at 17:55...

You can buy boxes of poppers in https://ventapopper.com/

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.