Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Seeing insects and clouds

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Fast
on Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 18:42

Fast said on Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 18:42...

Any see things while doing poppers

Cider-Cat said on Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 20:47...

Sounds poetic, but might be a misnomer
Seeing things can be a sign of glaucoma

Put more prosaically: eye floaters and shadows in vision is probably not good.

Fast said on Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 07:18...

Thanks but they look so real and I don't do any kind of drugs

Finger Bob said on Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 17:48...

Do you hear voices, Fast? Or you just see insects and clouds? Can you tell me what kind of insects you see perhaps..

Fast said on Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 03:05...

No voices. A large centipede. Also sometimes I feel like I'm in a tunnel made of clouds and my ceiling gets really close to me..
Sometimes I see evil faces..its kinda cool in a way. Because of never experienced anything like it. Also I feel like I'm going in a trance. I've taken it really close but get scared and stop

Mam said on Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 11:06...

It is not cool at all. Poppers (or rather certain formulas of poppers) might have a detrimental effect on eye health, if you have a pre existing condition. So you should go and get a full eye examination. It sounds like you have an un-diagnosed eye disorder.

> I feel like I'm in a tunnel

Yes, tunnel vision. The other remark you make is something about spatial distances -- again an eye related problem. As for the bugs that can happen as well - flashing lights that morph into unusual shapes. Of course it sounds like alcohol related DT, but be on the safe side and get your eyes checked.

Fast said on Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 13:28...

Thanks for the advice. By the way I don't drink alcohol at all

Cider-Cat said on Thu, 17 Jan 2019 at 21:50...

I sometimes hear voices (usually at the weekend) Mostly Marie Antoinette warning me not to over cook the broad beans. Al Dente..Al Dente she cries. Maybe that was one of her lovers, Count Albert Dente. I truly believe Marie is living in a biscuit tin I bought at a Paris flea market.

Finger Bob said on Sat, 19 Jan 2019 at 22:35...

You have many problems, Cat.

Fast, have this checked as soon as you can. If it is an eye related disorder, or impairment induced by lowered blood pressure, then it would be good to know. What I can say: it is not an hallucinogenic effect.

Fast said on Sun, 20 Jan 2019 at 02:11...

Finger. Than why does that this only happens when I take poppers

Cider-Cat said on Sun, 20 Jan 2019 at 18:48...

& you? "Dr Bob" you claim all ills may be cured by digital rectal insertion. Always use plastic gloves and send me a picture...blah blah blah. What kind of counselor are you!

Mam said on Tue, 22 Jan 2019 at 15:27...

Fast: because volatile nitrites lower blood pressure and then produce a rush (hence the name). That is what triggers this in you. As I said my guess is capillaries in your eyes.

Finger Bob said on Sun, 27 Jan 2019 at 13:04...

That is a grotesque lie, Cat. I do not advise my patients to do any such thing. I believe we have met, haven't we?

Cider-Cat said on Sun, 3 Feb 2019 at 07:16...

If you are a fat bearded weirdo in sandals and a caftan, then maybe. If you have lots of nasal hair and smell of chip fat, then definitely.

BaM king said on Tue, 5 Feb 2019 at 12:40...

I've seen stuff on poppers too, I seen a room and as I described it I pointed my hands to where I could see things and seen my own arm and hand in the room. My eyes were completely shut the whole time, which makes it very strange I could see my own arm and hand, no vision problems, visionaries , hallucinations... who knows?!

Steve said on Sun, 3 Mar 2019 at 22:50...

I see many many weird images in my minds eye after doing poppers with my eyes closed. Most are crazy animations, it wears off after a couple of minutes.

Nameless said on Wed, 23 Oct 2019 at 05:52...

Fast - I often see these things too, are you still watching this thread?

Time to stop said on Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 06:29...

I seeing vapor leaving my body almost like I'm on fire ... I can be in one room and walk out to another and it be a think cloud .it not right I fell like lil demons get left behide.

JoshVR said on Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 10:45...

Guys - check out the website thetruthaboutpoppers.com

It is clearly stated by these companies that it is not for human consumption - If you know that there is a 50% chance that your vision could be affected by using poppers - would you really take the chance or the risk?. Unfortunately the reason why some of you find this site is when you are having issues after using these products - some people have no idea that their mental health / other physical issues are as a result of their popper usage. It's a solvent - and your abusing a solvent. It's called Solvent abuse / Chroming. Let's call it what it is - just because its been used by gay guys to make sex easier doesn't take away from what it actually does to you. Don't trust these companies who make these products as though they have a duty of care to you. They wouldn't even bother contacting you back if you damaged yourself as the result of using their product. Give them the finger that your not dumb enough to believe that they really think their products consist of Gay men who have an obsession with polishing their leather harnesses in night clubs, an ongoing nostalgic use of VCRs, and wanting their home to smell like a pungent volatile substance such as dirty socks

Stay Safe - Stay away from Poppers.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.