Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Education

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by NewToThis
on Sat, 12 Jan 2019 at 05:42

NewToThis said on Sat, 12 Jan 2019 at 05:42...

I have recently discoverd Rush from a friend of after we bought some Rush on vacation. I cant find it in stores around me and idk if its legal in my state or not (US). I would like to soak up some knowledge on the subject from veterans/regular users. I basically just know they are also called poppers and they are huge in the gay scene for some reason. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Uncle Fester said on Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 14:29...

Whatever you do, don't drink them!!!

Mam said on Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 17:00...

Where were you on vacation, NTT? Which state are you in? I am not sure if there are certain states where poppers are not allowed. Generally they are available stateside. Rush is a famous (THE famous) name and began life in San Fransisco.

Fester is correct, also do not use in conjunction with erectile dysfunction meds.

Lurch said on Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 01:24...

99% of ail poppers are a complete scam. Real poppers don't exist anymore. It's all banned. I've personally bought poppers from china, Canada, Germany, France and it's all fake shit.

Club Tropicana said on Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 16:13...

Thank you, Professor Negative. As you have been told before over the years - do your remember telling "The Rush Hour" that there was no IBN in the USA!!? - you are older, but not wiser. "Real poppers" is a conspiracy theory, chemical structures do not change. Iso-butyl is not somehow different to what it was when you were sporting that mullet hairdo and dancing to Wham.

Now fire up your Walkman and get dancing!

Jako said on Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 03:34...

Very droll CT !!!

dpqaz1234 said on Wed, 14 Feb 2024 at 04:52...

Hey Newtothis, this is completely off topic but do you or did you have a ThisVid account that got taken down? If you did and have a new one could you send me a message at dpqaz1234 because i have a question i want to ask you

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.