Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Sniffing techniques

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by dboykinky
on Mon, 31 Dec 2018 at 17:44

dboykinky said on Mon, 31 Dec 2018 at 17:44...

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not. I found a new method to sniff poppers. I have used a Benzadrex inhaler for allergies. It's essentially a plastic tube with cotton inside and a screw top. I removed the cap and then the tip (it can be removed) and took out the Benzadrex cotton tube. I purchased some cotton squares at the drug store and rolled it up, dipped it in a bottle of poppers and inserted into the inhaler tube. I replaced the top and presto, a one handed method to sniff poppers. I did this two days ago and it's still potent. I have kept it screwed tight when not in use and in a plastic bag because a hint of the odor does escape. Try it out.

richy said on Sat, 12 Jan 2019 at 12:19...

Great idea dboykinky !

or put the poppers directly on a cloth or some paper and inhale from there, it gives a new sensation and dose not burn skin.

Fast said on Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 12:50...

I used a paper towel with a large rubber band held it on my nose..here the crazy part I started seeing bugs crawling on my ceiling and clouds moving Alonso other crazy things. Anyone else seen stuff like that

Finger Bob said on Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 17:52...

Who is Alonso? Poppers do not have any hallucinogenic properties (as has been stated recently by eminent physicians in the UK). Your experience is very unusual, Fast.

Fast said on Thu, 17 Jan 2019 at 00:09...

I mean also other crazy things. And do have be hallucinating..even see evil demons. I don't drink or do drugs..the bugs even crawl to me also my ceiling makes like a black hole and come down to me..also after about 10 minutes I start to go into trance..but start to get scared and quit

Dood said on Mon, 25 Feb 2019 at 14:42...

Fast, You are doing to much, period. Slow down and take small hits periodically, gonna burn yourself out.

Anonymous said on Wed, 6 Mar 2019 at 09:09...

GLASS AROMATIC NASAL INHALER. Best to use! If you can find one it's amazing! A few drops, it bubbles and releases the nitrates and goes into both nostrils!!
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Bu4AAOSwPhdVItIF/s-l300.jpg

Freshboy said on Sat, 27 Apr 2019 at 19:46...

Search 'brown bottle nozzle' on eBay

Best way said on Sat, 7 Nov 2020 at 03:38...

Use a larger plastic container like quart juice jug that has a screw-on lid... pour some in the jug and then when ready to use squeeze jug and get a mega blast.... best highs and orgasms ever!!!!

Also seen in vids where using a Dish detergent container with the snap up and down pull valve... keep closed real good seal but the open, stick in nostril, squeeze bottle for max blast,,,,, so good!

Popperhead said on Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 14:02...

Put a little on a napkin or cloth and put inside a plastic shopping bag. Put over your head and breathe in deeply as long as you can. Then take bag off snd enjoy the ride.

maskman said on Sun, 13 Dec 2020 at 13:53...

I use a cloth tie on surgical mask. Available on ebay. I put the poppers on the mask and tie it tightly over my mouth and nose.

Potatoes said on Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 03:38...

Detergent bottle works great, I put a little popper on a small part of a sponge and dropped in bottle
It's airtight as long as lid is shut

Potatoes said on Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 03:39...

Detergent bottle works great, I put a little popper on a small part of a sponge and dropped in bottle
It's airtight as long as lid is shut, worked great awesome buzz this way and stays fresh long time conserves poppers, best kept in fridge for freshness

Please don't die. Grieving mother. said on Sun, 17 Oct 2021 at 00:25...

Please Please Please Please don't ever put a plastic bag over your head while doing poppers. My son died this way. Even though it wasn't sealed, he likely got too high to move the bag away from his nose and mouth. Please please please don't die this way.

popperdude said on Mon, 18 Oct 2021 at 00:04...

really guys, come on, don't put bags on your head when you're getting fd up

big popper said on Mon, 18 Oct 2021 at 00:05...

yea kings, putting a bag over your head is stupid,

no real king would do this

Popperman2 said on Mon, 1 Nov 2021 at 19:12...

May seem a little anal, but this is a poppers blog (ha), wondering if the poppers attack plastic so it that gives off fumes. Going to try the dish soap dispenser with cotton inserted of something, I have a bunch of cheap COVID masks, so thinking about stuff one own and trying it. Also wonder if you actually use, or waste, more poppers this way, as apposed to straight from the bottle. Cheers!

rainer said on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 12:41...

first I used a common FFP2 mask, put some poppers inside and put it on the face - so I had both hands free;
now to reach more intensity my mistress puts a plastic bag additionally over my head - VERY important is that she controls me, because the flash is much stronger and I loose control of my self;

Subdvert said on Tue, 21 Dec 2021 at 00:48...

I use a C-PAP machine 'head-gear'. I put a little poppers on a cotton ball then into a plastic bag and rubber band it to the nozzle of the head-gear, Hands free huffing, may look a little strange of someone saw me but...

Poppoppopper said on Thu, 22 Feb 2024 at 23:35...

Has anyone tried heating poppers in a microwave? I heard this the last time I bought some over the counter but haven't tried it.

pops said on Sat, 23 Mar 2024 at 16:58...

Heat water in a coffee mug in the microwave, then place poppers bottle in the hot water. Makes old poppers better.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.