Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

BLACKOUT POPPERS

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PoppersLover
on Fri, 28 Dec 2018 at 20:15

PoppersLover said on Fri, 28 Dec 2018 at 20:15...

Someone tried it before ?
Is it strong?

Mam said on Sun, 30 Dec 2018 at 16:47...

It is French, has been discussed before, and it is probably iso-butyl. But I suspect that Jako will put you right on that.

ali12khazan@gmail.com said on Mon, 31 Dec 2018 at 07:14...

I need poppers

Mam said on Mon, 31 Dec 2018 at 10:33...

Where are your from?

On another point: this idea of strong. That is another word for properly manufactured and sealed. Amyl is strong, propyl is strong and so is cyclo-hexyl etc. The length of time between manufacturer and customer (turnover) is also a factor. The idea that there is some kind of formula that is stronger than others is misleading in my opinion. Blackout may well be a very good brand of poppers, I think the manufacturer is well known and well regarded.

Cuong said on Wed, 2 Jan 2019 at 13:13...

Hi

Jako said on Wed, 2 Jan 2019 at 17:35...

Mam, Poppers Aromas EU stopped doing iso Butyl poppers altogether a couple of years ago. It's all amyl, pentyl and propyl now which I have found disaponting. I seem to recall Blackout originally was iso Butyl.

Mam said on Wed, 2 Jan 2019 at 18:03...

Maybe the manufacturer is called SexLine? I might be wrong about that. But I think you will find that some of their products are listed as your favorite, Jako.

Jako said on Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 00:15...

Ah yes, SexLine Blue.
Now that was pretty good a few years back. I bought it from Lyon Poppers who have since disappeared?
It felt like 'old style poppers' Good stuff.

Mam said on Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 19:40...

Well lion poppers would be a retailer (like Aromas EU) I suppose. But SexLine is a manufacturer isn't it? Like Locker Room, Pac West and Perpol.
If the French did stop making iso-butyl then maybe the info is out of date. Why would they stop though? Nothing changed did it?

Jako said on Fri, 4 Jan 2019 at 21:52...

As I understand it, the French were going for a complete ban a few years ago, but then 'bottled it' (get it?) because of opposition from the gay community etc. Looks like they had to stop selling Iso Butyl though.

popperqueen said on Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 03:35...

A guy has some "old style" poppers listed on trugether , ad is cloaked, we ran across him few months ago when searching for true amyl. WOW! Type "the brown bottle 10ml" in search bar takes you straight there. I made personal connection to secure it. Supposed to have isobutyl in a few weeks too, for now, his amyl is spot on. Remember, with amyl you gotta hold the hit longer , love this stuff.

popperqueen said on Thu, 17 Jan 2019 at 07:00...

Update: he sold out

popperqueen said on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 at 06:55...

Update : back in stock, Best Blend I have had since pwd

Anonymous said on Sat, 16 Mar 2019 at 05:19...

I need this guys details there’s nothing on trugether

Smutraz said on Wed, 15 May 2019 at 08:27...

For PoppersLover about the Blackout popper.
Yes, it is strong. Very good for getting high and relaxing muscles down there.
It became my regular favourite to with Jungle Juice Black Label.

jediknight said on Sun, 13 Oct 2019 at 01:04...

@popperqueen how long is the shelf life of this blend from your experience?

Anonymous said on Thu, 19 Mar 2020 at 21:17...

Real isobutyl at popperpalace

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.