Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Really Decent Stuff :)

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Techman
on Thu, 13 Dec 2018 at 20:01

Techman said on Thu, 13 Dec 2018 at 20:01...

Just had a delivery of the latest batch from my regular supplier. Really good stuff, clean and strong - totally hits the spot!

Big T said on Fri, 14 Dec 2018 at 03:52...

I too have received a batch and yes very good quality and potency! I use a small jar with a lid and dip a piece of clean paper towel into the bottle and then put it in the small jar. When I’m ready I unscrew the lid take a good deep breath, hold as long as I can and WOW!
Snake is the man!

PopPop said on Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 15:56...

Works well with a protein shaker + a piece of cotton wool at the bottom.

Rush RIP? said on Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 08:41...

Snake is what? Using a jar is a waste. poppers cannot be stored like that and any person in your place can find it. Poppers are flammable and can also burn skin...if some guy drinks it then you got a problem.

PoPpOP said on Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 12:10...

Do they also burn through plastic?

Just wondering about the protein shaker.

Anonymous said on Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 22:53...

If you leave the liquid long enough it will burn and react, sure.

PopperbaM said on Mon, 31 Dec 2018 at 17:26...

Depends on the plastic used, like your poppers comes with a plastic lid on top of a glass bottle? Likely x

Mam said on Wed, 2 Jan 2019 at 18:10...

What is that pointy cone thing in the top made of? Plastic I guess. Those screw lids seem to crack sometimes. Is that resin or plastic - might be a dumb question - please be kind. Anyway, they seem to be a form of strong brittle plastic resin or something...

Bigwig said on Tue, 29 Jan 2019 at 15:23...

You clearly know nothing about plastics. I will not mock you, it is too easy. I spent a large part of my professional life in rubber, but plastics are where it's at these days. If you made a statement like that at The Bi-Annual Plastics Industry Meeting Party (PIMP) then I hate to think what might happen. You would likely end up bound up with sellotape with a gherkin stuck up your arse. They are wild guys! I remember one year <deleted> a dead swan, a empty jar of Vaseline, and a Basil Brush glove puppet! Happy days.

You should familiarize yourself with the ABCs of this important industry before opening your gob.

Calm said on Mon, 25 Feb 2019 at 14:26...

Bigwig, calm down child no need to have a fit.

SlipItIn said on Sun, 7 Jul 2019 at 22:20...

So who is your supplier?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.