Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

poppers-aromas.eu

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by UKPOPPERSLUT
on Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 19:49

UKPOPPERSLUT said on Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 19:49...

If anyone UK based wants decent poppers with fast delivery give these guys a go...

Swedish popper pig said on Sat, 17 Nov 2018 at 17:16...

Hey friends
Just wondering if anybody tried gate from poppers-aroma.eu lately? Opinions are apreciated

Heelboytanya said on Mon, 3 Dec 2018 at 06:59...

Hi All,
Have tried poppers-aromas.eu for Radikal Rush 30ml then they seemed to stop selling it so went to poppers-shop.eu for same. Both are safe & discreet with packaging. Having said that, I wouldn't say the brand itself is that great, 2nd hits a lot less potent & now consistently get lousy headaches starting about 10mins after & lasting ~20/30 mins. Have had vision trouble too but think that was with another brand which I can't remember (sorry). Would really like a recommendation for a magic brand available from one of these .eu shops but have read elsewhere that sometimes every batch is different! Used to get Jungle Juice (large round bottle, yellow label) from expectations.co.uk but they had a bitch-fest & went into liquidation after trading for years. Anyone know where I might find that brand as it was great & no headaches ? Be careful - am getting the impression that some of the stuff out there is properly nasty.
T x

superroro45 said on Mon, 3 Dec 2018 at 20:45...

hi !
i don't love rush and radikal...
i love "master U" is efficient !

Rosa Klebb said on Wed, 5 Dec 2018 at 15:41...

"they had a bitch-fest"

what happened there, Heelboytanya? I know that fights occur A LOT in the world of poppers. Of course there was one source, that closed recently in the USA, whose chemist was allegedly setting off bombs in the locality, wow!

Jungle Juice with that label comes from a UK source and it is isopropyl. I would not think that was a magic brand. Jungle Juice Plus is amyl / pentyl though.

But can you tell us more about this bitch-fest pleeeease?

Heelboytanya said on Sun, 9 Dec 2018 at 12:09...

Hi Rosa,

I was only a punter so have no real knowledge of what went on inside Expectations. One minute they were trading (had been for years) & the next (several months ago) orders were not being fulfilled, they owe me a dildo! Then I got a flyer from a new company opened by some of the original directors (I think) but they had no responsibility for outstanding orders to a defunct company - great! That's as much as I know, no bombs but probably a bit of hissing! Will see if JJ Plus is any good - thanks for that ...
T x

Heelboytanya said on Fri, 14 Dec 2018 at 17:12...

& Master U on order, thanks Supererror x

Rosa Klebb said on Sat, 5 Jan 2019 at 17:43...

they owe me a dildo

Not something you hear every day! lol

Steve R said on Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 21:38...

Poppers-aromas.eu used to sell the real Isobutyl poppers. They won’t tell you this but they only sell rubbish now, rubbish being Isopropyl and Pentyl

Dino said on Fri, 12 Apr 2019 at 17:18...

I was a regular customer of poppers-aromas.eu until this week. I used to like their 24ml Amyl, but it now smells, burns and chokes like isopropyl. That's me finished with them.

Jon L said on Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 01:27...

I ordered some poppers from them of the brand Amyl but it isn't Amyl Nitrate. Just some regular and crappy Isopropyl which gives headaches and disturb vision.

Amy nitrite smells grassy and doesn't cause much side effects. Not even a headache. Don't trust this website.

MascCub said on Sat, 24 Aug 2019 at 09:49...

Hey guys. Can you recommend a decent website to order some great poppers? I’ve ordered a few from different websites but they are all
Pretty much the same. Was going to order from poppers.eu in France but not now having read the comments. Any good recommendations before my trip to Gran Can? Really appreciate it guys.

Popper love said on Thu, 10 Oct 2019 at 21:29...

For Canada the best is TorontoPoppers.com. They were great

PoppyJo said on Mon, 18 Nov 2019 at 02:32...

Huh. Funny to read bad reviews about the AMYL from poppers-aromas.eu . In my opinion, it kicks ass! But, to be fair, I've only ordered it twice so far. Both times I liked it. But I can't vouch for consistency.

PoppyJo said on Mon, 18 Nov 2019 at 02:34...

Anyway, to answer the O.P., I am in U. S. A. and I agree, poppers-aromas is good.

Warning Others said on Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 11:26...

Avoid this company, they take your money and refuse a refund when you find out their poppers contain different ingredients to what they claim and are just weak rubbish. I have now found hundreds of other negative reviews on other sites from customers warning not to use this dodgy company. When I asked them to cancel my order and refund they refused and were extremely rude to me over email - no customer service just rude and arrogant, please don't use them as you will be disappointed!

Lwbrg said on Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 15:08...

Hi, I just placed an order with poppers-aromas/eu, I placed the order on Dec.19. They gave me a tracking # and the package hasn't moved since the 21st of Dec. I contacted the company, and all they told me was that "your package has been shipped"!!!
How long does it normally take to receive shipments to the USA?? I so was hoping that this would be a good site to order Amyl products.... so far, im not pleased....

Notpoppedinawhile said on Sat, 18 Jan 2020 at 13:59...

Anyone recently ordered from these guys? How long does it take to ship to Uk? Is the stuff same as what we can get in the Uk?

gaySpain said on Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 12:58...

I buy my poppers delivered in Spain on Poppers-aromas since 3 years, all my friends buy also, I spent 3500 euros over 3 years. For having tried other sellers in Euope, I have always been satisfied with them. In Spain the transport services are not very good and the packages are often stolen, on several occasions P-Aromas has sent me back replacement packages. Frankly in Europe you won't find better

Needholidays said on Wed, 22 Jan 2020 at 16:11...

Have ordered 7 or 7 times this year and received quick service with no problems with poppers-aromas eu . UK

Irish said on Tue, 28 Apr 2020 at 16:36...

Hi On the subject of Poppers aromas, I would advise people to avoid them like Covid19, I ordered poppers on April2nd and on April 22nd I sent a polite email asking for an ETA, The first reply was hostile and defensive, 5 mails later they actually called me a ‘Gay Bastard and hope my family dies’. I also found a forum where a few people don’t seem to have received their orders.
It is now April 30th and still no delivery. Avoid these nasty homophobic people and purchase elsewhere.

Pablo said on Wed, 20 May 2020 at 21:48...

Thanks@Irish...I'm in Galway
Was thinking about an order but after reading your post...I've changed my mind

alihandr said on Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 04:29...

DO NOT ORDER from Poppers-Aroma.edu.
I ordered from them on the 14th of May and still haven't received anything, and communication has been nonexistent.

alihandr said on Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 04:35...

DO NOT ORDER from Poppers-Aroma.edu.
I ordered from them on the 14th of May and still haven't received anything, and communication has been nonexistent.

sydney said on Tue, 21 Jun 2022 at 01:10...

I wish I've read some of the comments in here before ordering.
Bought 2 types. One Pentyl nitrite brand one I am familiar with and Amyl nitrite one.
It looks like I was lucky receiving the good but the luck ends there.
Familiar Branded one is in exactly the same packaging as I bought locally before but content is not. Total crap. Strangely, Amyl nitrite one felt exactly same. I suspect contents are the same staff.
I'm going to stick to local suppliers from now on.

Notpoppedinawhile said on Wed, 24 Aug 2022 at 07:52...

@Sydney, which brand did you buy? How long for delivery in the UK. Any other reviews from anyone on poppers-aroma.eu?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.