Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Confused / EUPOPSHOP

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Happy
on Fri, 26 Oct 2018 at 07:07

Happy said on Fri, 26 Oct 2018 at 07:07...

Im confused what formula is strongest and best. Recently i received my order from EUPOPSHOP. They claimed to have BUTYL and IBN formula. But i find it weak. No head rush. Only palpitations. Unlike jungle juice black label which is my first popper. And it gave me so much rush and feeling so horny everytime i sniff JJ. JJ is PENTYL NITRITE as mentioned on the bottle. So my question is which formula is the strongest of the three? In my exp it is JJ. How about you?

Mam said on Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 16:34...

They are different formulas that do the same thing. Strength depends on all kinds of things: how fresh the poppers are, manufacturer, and so on. There is a partisan war that wages between fans of butyl and pentyl. Pentyl is fruity and a kissing cousin of amyl. Best is a personal thing, not something that has hard and fast rules. So you like Jungle Juice Black Label, many share that opinion, others prefer ibn like Rush, and controversially some even like isopropyl!

Pvcslut said on Sat, 3 Nov 2018 at 14:46...

I've tried a Butyl, found it very pleasant, but I just can't get on with most pentyl, makes me feel a bit sick. Which everybody seems to rave about.
I think it's just down to trial and error, Finding something that works for you and sticking with it.

PJ said on Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 15:23...

Most of the noise is about butyl. I know that black label jungle juice is popular. Where did you find it, Happy?

JoeBussi said on Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 20:44...

Check out Torontopoppers.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.