Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers in Naval Canal

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Guys_212
on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 09:21

Guys_212 said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 09:21...

Hey,

I accidentally got a little bit of popper liquid up my nose. It stings a bit but the worse thing is my ear is more sensitive and I am finding it harder to hear like it has water blocked in it.

I have cleaned it out with water but am wondering if this will last, it happen a couple of hours ago.

I use my ears for my job so am a bit worried

Anonymous said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 17:45...

And he polished that handle so carefully
They made him Leader of the Queen's Navy

Nasal?

Sounds like "swimmers ear" from the water.

Mam said on Thu, 11 Oct 2018 at 13:13...

Yes, auto-correct happens, get over it. Poppers will agitate the sensitive membranes in the nasal cavity. Can lead to a blocked ear - might be from mucus secretion, or, as our resident comedian suggests, the water you used in flushing. Blocked ears are very agitating, especially if the blockage becomes infected. Eucalyptus oil inhaled is a good idea, plus (if you can manage it) raw garlic chewed and then breathed out through the nose. Garlic has certain antiseptic properties as well as being good at clearing blocks.

If it starts to get throbbing painful see a doctor. You do not want sinusitis.

GenTall said on Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 03:23... said on Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 13:02...

Be careful w weed&poppers! Ended up snorting the liquid up nose, washed straight away in water, but nose still blocked 24hrs later

Peeps said on Mon, 28 Sep 2020 at 00:11...

I'm having the same problem with my ears. Did it eventually go away for you? It's been almost a day and my ears still feel blocked.

Pen said on Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 01:08...

Poppers tilt up my noise through my ears can it cause to loose my hearing it has being blocked from Monday…am super worried I used vinegar,olive oil ,and still no result…what should I do?am super worried!😭it feels so u comfortable

Nep said on Thu, 16 Jun 2022 at 10:36...

to super worried. huff your poppers 128557 times and it will clear

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.