Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Snake

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by LoveBun
on Wed, 3 Oct 2018 at 20:53

LoveBun said on Wed, 3 Oct 2018 at 20:53...

The poppers from Mr. Snake is crab by the way don`t waste your money!

Mam said on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 07:43...

Snake has many good reviews dating back years. You are in a minority calling him out as "crab" Your words are also not a review, just an insult. If you want to review poppers you should state facts, not just auto-corrected swear words. Same goes on the other side really for hyperbole.

Goochy said on Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 17:26...

Never seen a bad review for snake, although I've never sampled his wares, I've seen enough people's reviews of his stuff.

LoveBun, tell us more, why is it crap

Snake said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 09:28...

To the comment from love bun and my CRAB?poppers
Don't you think your being a bit ' SHELLFISH' in your silly statement.
There's definitely something 'FISHY 'going on with you

Hello Sailor! said on Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 11:34...

If nautical nonsense if something you wish
They jump on deck and blub like a fish

I had crabs once, not so nice really. My codpiece was rather itchy, maybe I was allergic. My friend and I like big mussels and spend most weekends hanging around the docks in fishnets.

Good look to LoveBun, the new Mrs Malaprop.

lizi said on Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 16:17...

Can I have a link to Snakes poppers?

Nancy said on Sat, 13 Oct 2018 at 11:03...

c/o The Crab Shack :-) Just take a look at some of the other threads and you will find Snake and his email details.

Pman said on Sat, 13 Oct 2018 at 19:55...

Hi snake, is your poppers in the normal bottles you get poppers in, safety cap etc and how many days is it if sent in the uk? North west

Snake said on Mon, 15 Oct 2018 at 18:56...

Hi all I'm on rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk
If you want to ask anything

Popluv said on Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 05:29...

No, @Pman, Snake doesn't use normal size bottles at all. His bottles are about the size of a couple thimbles put together & his product is weak & crap too, LoveBun is right... DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

Hello Sailor! said on Sat, 20 Oct 2018 at 22:14...

Mrs Malaprop is back in disguise! and she is using a dictionary to spread her codswallop. Congratulations on managing to spell "crap" this time, dear.

Pman said on Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 12:58...

Could you give a full review or anyone on here, so what bottle do they come in then and is it similar to the usual from online stores. Appreciate any help

buck said on Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 20:49...

There are plenty of positive reviews for Snake if you look around:

"Confirmed very friendly guy, fast delievery and real good stuff!

Thx Snake"

"Nice stuff. About as good as you can get out there today. 40 years poppers experience here."

I would ignore crabby old LoveBun and his "crap" spouting buddy.

Pman said on Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 19:40...

Cheers for the heads up buck, I will have a little look on here. What's the bottles like it comes in, is it the usual size etc. And how long to get delivered from order :-)

BM said on Thu, 25 Oct 2018 at 21:47...

I’ve recently purchased off snake and can honestly say they are the best poppers I’ve had for a long time. Quick delivery as well.

Rawdealsnake said on Wed, 31 Oct 2018 at 20:56...

@Pman. Snake did me DIRTY. He sent me the wrong order in cheap ultra small bottles. The bottles are the same sizes of those essential oils roller bottles (look them up on Amazon for a pic) which are super narrow & will evaporate and leak all over. And his products are really not that great. You'll be disappointed if you do like some of us others

buck said on Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 13:14...

so make a picture with the words "for buck" and I might believe you.otherwise you are full of crab.

POPPA DUM said on Mon, 5 Nov 2018 at 20:01...

Anyone got a Snake's contact email ? his myers65@hotmail.co.uk ain't working Cheers

Mam said on Tue, 6 Nov 2018 at 10:13...

@Poppa Dum.

The email you posted is not right. Look again! You missed a letter.

Nice handle BTW

POPPA DUM said on Wed, 7 Nov 2018 at 17:04...

@Mam

Cheers, just resent with correct addy

poppersissy said on Thu, 8 Nov 2018 at 22:20...

The first time I order snakes popper I got 2 clear brown bottles, the poppers were amazing and blew my mind. I didnt get any of the nasty side effects from them, I usually get the popper cough from others.

The second time I ordered I got two small branded bottles, I can remember the name of them. These were just standard bottles of poppers you get from anywhere else. They gave me a small rush, nothing like the first lot, and also left me with the tight chest and popper cough that others give me.

Snake said on Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 12:35...

Hi all
Just for information
I've had a dodgy few bottles which I didnt try (silly me) we all.make mistakes
Apologies to the few who ordered them.
I'm.now selling my original butyl which I had been selling for years there very good quality and bloody strong
I'm on
rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers

Snake said on Sat, 28 Mar 2020 at 17:03...

Hi everyone I'm selling again (not propyl)
Apologies for being away for so long

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.