Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

What type were U.S.Popshop's?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PopperBear
on Fri, 7 Sep 2018 at 16:53

PopperBear said on Fri, 7 Sep 2018 at 16:53...

I tried Isobutyl Nitrite but it's NOT what U.S. Pop Shop use to sell.. Does anybody know what formula they used? Also has anyone tried the new mostly alcohol poppers? The local store had them and they were expensive but I was afraid to spent so much money if they were junk...

TG said on Thu, 13 Sep 2018 at 17:28...

I bought from uspopshop.com & they were reliable! What site is a good source & quality that would replace since uspopshop.com
closed shop?! ">/

Goochy said on Sun, 16 Sep 2018 at 16:43...

We have been using the new Butyl poppers from EUPOPSHOP, not quite the same smell as the original USPOPSHOP products but pretty simular, better effect though, so must have been a BN recipe.
He made all his own products at USPOPSHOP so would have been able to tweak them here and there

credit said on Mon, 17 Sep 2018 at 00:00...

Goochy, what about oldbrownbottles.com, are they reputable? I've been hearing good things about them.

Goochy said on Mon, 17 Sep 2018 at 05:39...

Credit,
I've heard of them a few years ago on another forum, never tried them though.
There was mixed reviews floating around but then I heard they closed for a while
Loved their webpage.......we know why your here! lol

credit said on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 00:21...

I suspect it is real amyl and people don't like it because it doesn't give the same immediate rush as the newer nitrites. but maybe I'm wrong. it seems though after people say they're going to try them, we never hear from them again..

credit said on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 01:27...

Goochy do you think everything on USPOPSHOP is legit? is there any real amyl?

credit said on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 01:58...

or wait I mean EUPOPSHOP? and what is their site because I cant find it. it's not eupopshop.com

credit said on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 02:40...

never mind. man I am such a mess.

PopperBear said on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 15:38...

Goochy....... could you please let me know what site EUPOPSHOP is because I can't find it either..

Goochy said on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 20:12...

PopperBear, replied to your other message, sorry about the typo in the first post

happy said on Mon, 24 Sep 2018 at 11:07...

According to USPOPSHOP, EUPOPSHOP has their old stocks. you may contact them thru email. eupopshop@vistomail.com, not sure if they do their own juice. or emitate USPOPSHOP.

Lizi said on Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 16:37...

USPopShop would mostly make very good poppers for a very good price. Probably the best price. However sometimes you could get a bad batch. One time I got a bad batch but a few days later the bad batch got better.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.