Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Best Poppers for bottom

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Xam
on Mon, 3 Sep 2018 at 09:48

Xam said on Mon, 3 Sep 2018 at 09:48...

Which poppers is the strongest for a bottom?
super rush jungle juice platinum jungle juice silver golden amesterdam or yellow Rush

PvcSlut said on Mon, 17 Sep 2018 at 16:43...

Try iron horse, JJ platinum or zap works for me just lovely

lizi said on Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 16:38...

I would say Iron Horse is prety good.

Roo said on Mon, 25 Feb 2019 at 14:30...

Iron horse or English royal are my favs.

BestKept0 said on Tue, 6 Aug 2019 at 14:32...

I use both English Royale and Iron Horse. Both are smooth on intake but Royale does not cause headaches and is faster acting but the duration is not as long as Iron Horse. Both cause me to really open up and provide some altitude for the pleasures,

Bukkake69 said on Mon, 19 Aug 2019 at 02:32...

Locker Room is the only product that has actually made my hole tingle and pucker with delight.

Sheatherton said on Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 16:19...

I find that Amsterdam make me the perfect willing submissive bottom that just loves giving pleasure to his Top, I was introduced to them by a dominant Asian Top who convinced me to try them and it was my first time bottoming, I am so thankful that he taught me how to bottomc

Pussy Boi said on Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 19:30...

I also like Amsterdam but Blue Boy turns me into a real Cock Whore Can’t get enough dick in either hole or both at once.

Bubblebum said on Fri, 18 Sep 2020 at 11:41...

Hi Pussyboi; my top man got me some new ones called Bottom and they are incredible I think they were made especially for us bottoms they make my bottom very wet and hungry. 😍

FemBottom said on Thu, 19 Nov 2020 at 08:32...

Have been Poppers free for years and today my new Top Lover wants to try sex with poppers.. I've tried Jungle Juice & Rush before, and would like to purchase some .... Thank you...

ridhamcowboy said on Sat, 23 Jan 2021 at 02:41...

Ram was so good, the name says it all but you cant get it anymore, with Ram it was like you could not get enough, locker room is ok, iron horse for me made it hard as a rock so that is more for a top at least for me, some seem to work better for tops and some for bottoms, its a lot of fun if you can find the right top.

Newbee said on Mon, 9 Aug 2021 at 01:45...

Any suggestions for Top?

cal said on Tue, 20 Feb 2024 at 21:43...

l have only tried 3 different brands...jungle juice, locker room, and rush both the regular and super. Out of the tree I like super rush the best. it relaxes and loosens me up best and really brings out the devil in me, so to speak. helps me open up and take that big cock balls deep! when i say big cock i mean those 9 to 10 inch ones that are at least six inches around. the pain of the deep penetration pain turns into pure pleasure and makes me have full body orgasms and i ejaculate without even touching myself. once i reach that level i don't want to stop and can fuck sometimes two hours. nothing like it.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.