Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Artisan Pop Shop

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by dieffucker
on Thu, 9 Aug 2018 at 22:31

dieffucker said on Thu, 9 Aug 2018 at 22:31...

Just had a very hot bate session with artisan poppers. Packaged very nice and recieved shipment within 3 days. Really relaxing and felt like I could hit the bottle for days. US only but I think I'll keep them in my rotation with the JJ platinum I can pick up at my sex shop. www.artisanpopshop.com if you want to try them.

Hopper said on Fri, 31 Aug 2018 at 06:14...

I tried some. Quite nice. That's coming from someone with 40 years of poppers experience.

Dannyboy said on Sun, 16 Sep 2018 at 20:55...

So we have a new US Popshop. Hopefully this guy wont start making bombs. I'll have to try.

Stevie Reeves said on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 19:26...

I tried them also. Good hits. No burn. No headache. Will be a return customer.

ATLDave said on Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 23:15...

Placed and received order from ArtisanPopShop in August 2018 after seeing their name in a bar in Chicago. Small bottles, small operation -- thought I'd give them a try. Good prices, quick shipping, BUT...the weakest, dullest, worst poppers I've bought mail order. No buzz, no rush, a mild warming, but that's it -- not what I buy poppers for. USPOPSHOP was my go to but on a quest for a no-name quality product that doesn't cost a lot. This isn't it, unfortunately. Mild odor, very little immediate effect, a bit of a slow kick in over about a minute, but it never rose to the level of giving me any pleasure at all. I ordered three tiny bottles, each shrink-wrapped, so I opened a second thinking the first may not have seal, been old, etc. No difference. Ditto for the third bottle. Very disappointed and won't be buying again UNLESS someone here has had much better experiences since I bought. There's always a bad batch from time to time so I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Also know that heat can have a negative effect and, being the summer, I opted to send to my office (discretely packaged, btw) so I know it didn't sit in my mailbox in 90-degree heat. But it was a total waste of money, in my opinion. Buyer beware.

chipandale said on Mon, 18 May 2020 at 16:06...

I ordered a green bottle and gold bottle from artisanpopshop.com last week. It arrived in 3 days, well packaged. Man these are great. Very smooth smelling, I almost couldn't smell anything. But they hit great: nice relaxation and made my hole twitch hard during a trainer session. Only tried the green so far, hoping Gold is even better!

Kevin Las Vegas said on Wed, 20 May 2020 at 02:53...

I’m glad to read the mostly good comments about these poppers. I just ordered 2 bottles of the Gold. Can’t wait to try them!
3 days for shipping is really good too. Does anyone know where they are coming from?
It is so good to find US made poppers that are not filled with isopropyl alcohol!
Thanks!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.